USARL to propose crucial plan for Americas to IRL congress

Pulga

With Jamaica making the WC, the USA on the verge of qualification iirc, Brazil women being in for 2021 and obviously the Wolfpack, Ottawa etc. I think the time is right for the Americas to have some professional administration from the IRL

57 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

With Jamaica making the WC, the USA on the verge of qualification iirc, Brazil women being in for 2021 and obviously the Wolfpack, Ottawa etc. I think the time is right for the Americas to have some professional administration from the IRL

I just worry it will be USA-centric.

If they're going to have a permanent manager in the Americas they'll need to be bilingual at minimum. It would be almost useless otherwise.

new rise.jpg

is it just me or is everyone else reading IRL as IRA and cannot stop thanks to the other thread!?!?! its a very different convention but the US could still be presenting a plan to it :kolobok_shok:

3 hours ago, Pulga said:

I just worry it will be USA-centric.

If they're going to have a permanent manager in the Americas they'll need to be bilingual at minimum. It would be almost useless otherwise.

As in Spanish and Portuguese ? , I know just the man 

Archived