Tomlinson in.

phildog

Shame scotty can't get anywhere near Scotland full back due to Aussie lachlan coote!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

True there's nothing like beating auz with our home grown boys...... ?

Rettie too slow now for Jamaican wing?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 hours ago, 9' oller said:

True there's nothing like beating auz with our home grown boys...... ?

Rettie too slow now for Jamaican wing?

Is Rettie Jamaican or are you a hypocrite 9'O?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

yes.....he's a home grown boy....born in London

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

He's right colour for a start and certainly more west Indian connection than me!

Retite has previously played for Jamacia through his parent/parents. From what I understand he was picked for there match in America but for some reason he could not go (more than likely it was when he was injured). Probably the player replacing him took his chance and was picked again.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

19 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Greg johnson would be a real good aquistion but we've retained existing 2 and 5 that can blow hot and cold and wrong end of their careers but both true gallant youths. Dale Morton has always performed against us too

4 hours ago, ernieone said:

Retite has previously played for Jamacia through his parent/parents. From what I understand he was picked for there match in America but for some reason he could not go (more than likely it was when he was injured). Probably the player replacing him took his chance and was picked again.

He couldn’t get off work ( think he’d miss the money as they don’t get paid for playing) so he didn’t go last year when it seemed everyone wanted to play 

23 hours ago, 9' oller said:

He's right colour for a start and certainly more west Indian connection than me!

Yet Australian born players shouldn't play for GB? I don't understand your logic.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Me neither bsj. Heritage and residency ruling is a bit ambiguous.

Jamaica Greece usa Scotland etc wouldn't be able to fill a team with lads who were born and bred.

Gb has a big pool of players to select but being an embarrassment we are we sprinkle a few Aussies in.

Rangi chase for England worked well dint it

Archived