2020 season

coolie

This time last year you had by now announced a whole host of players, this season so far not a dicky bird about new signings this points to one of 2 things which is 1. Your skint or 2. Your in special measures like Bradford?? 

Are Sheffield Eagles in special measures??? 

I would like a open & honest answer please, and remember people who read this forum may already know the truth so a lie could very easily be uncovered and look bad. 

9 hours ago, coolie said:

This time last year you had by now announced a whole host of players, this season so far not a dicky bird about new signings this points to one of 2 things which is 1. Your skint or 2. Your in special measures like Bradford?? 

Are Sheffield Eagles in special measures??? 

I would like a open & honest answer please, and remember people who read this forum may already know the truth so a lie could very easily be uncovered and look bad. 

Considering they announced the re-signing of Rory Dixon yesterday I'd suggest not SMs.....

Eagles fans have been told that there will likely be 6 new faces but there will be a series of social media releases over the next few weeks to announce them which isn’t great for people who don’t do twitter or Facebook. But what with  ourleague and such perhaps social media hits help with funding. I dont think Eagles get the full amount due to non existent facilities, and before anyone has a go at least you don’t have to use those toilets every week.

we have been told that all last years sponsors have Ben retained and 2 new ones added.

The only rumour that I’ve heard is a player who has played for the Eagles before and is coming back.

I’m not saying no special measures but no one has mentioned it, maybe Mark Aston is on holiday, there has been nothing from him in the local press.

Archived