ANDYPK

York City Knights 2019 Season Commemorative Posters and 2020 Fixtures Posters 
I now have confirmed prices (remember all profit goes to YCK Squadbuilder):
Poster sizes are A2 = 59cm x 42cm or 23.4" x 16.5" 

Options: each. 
Framed:  £15:00 - A2 25mm Black aluminium snap frame 
Unframed £5:00 

2019 Season Commemorative Posters available within 2 weeks 
Fixtures Lists within 2 weeks of 2020 fixtures being announced (late Nov I think)
Both make great Xmas presents!  

Cut-off for orders is 18:00 Next Tuesday 22nd October, IF you have already shown interest please now confirm your order.

Please text your order to 07768 780022 clearly giving your name and what you would like. I will text you back with Payment details, all payments MUST be made before the order deadline of next Tuesday 18:00
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD 

Cheers Andy

C4380EA0-16E3-446A-965A-BFE53B0BB11C.png

andypk.gif

Last chance saloon 12 noon tomorrow for orders, these would make great Xmas presents, don’t miss out and all profit  to Squadbuilder 

andypk.gif

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, trig said:

Just picked up my framed print from Andy this aft,  Looks fab great job Andy fantastic reminder of an amazeing season.

Carnt wait till next year bring it on Kneets 

Much appreciated Steve, glad you are happy with it they have come out very well, just going to the printers now to collect they 2020 Fixtures List posters so will be framing them this afternoon.

If anyone wants one I have 8 unframed left at £5ea please get in touch ASAP before they go. I will post a final figure of monies made but expect it to be £160-£200ish   

andypk.gif

Archived