Joel tomkims

Spike

Discipline is a problem for the Dragons and so they sign the most penalised player in the NRL in James Maloney and follow it up with Joel Tomkins.

That should sort it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Why does the Catalan recruitment strategy remind me so much of the classic Ice Hockey movie Slap Shot?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

12 minutes ago, costa said:

The perfect replacement for Kenny Edwards.

Joel suffers from tactical cramp too?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Discipline is a problem for the Dragons and so they sign the most penalised player in the NRL in James Maloney and follow it up with Joel Tomkins.

That should sort it.

Nah it’s always the prejudiced English refs fault 

Absolutely shocking signing, I was hoping it was going to say ... JT gets battered down some club for being a ######, needless to say I'm disappointed it didn't.

Are Catalans that desperate, you'd think there'd be someone better for less or is he just going on the cheap and cos his bruv is there?

The mind boggles tbh!

12 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Absolutely shocking signing, I was hoping it was going to say ... JT gets battered down some club for being a ######, needless to say I'm disappointed it didn't.

Are Catalans that desperate, you'd think there'd be someone better for less or is he just going on the cheap and cos his bruv is there?

The mind boggles tbh!

I think they bought him in to keep Sam Happy. As Sam and Maloney are their Main Men. 

Will say with no Gigot its a very different Dragons now. For me he was their main guy In the backs and had a huge game in the CCF in 18. A era ends. 

The guy obviously has some problems he needs to deal with, and it's good to see that posters on here are fair-minded about it.

There have been plenty of posts supporting players who may have mental health issues, but now it's Joel Tomkins, it seems to be fair game to hope he gets battered in a club rather than getting some treatment.

Rugby League supporters are becoming tiresome.

2 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

The guy obviously has some problems he needs to deal with, and it's good to see that posters on here are fair-minded about it.

There have been plenty of posts supporting players who may have mental health issues, but now it's Joel Tomkins, it seems to be fair game to hope he gets battered in a club rather than getting some treatment.

Rugby League supporters are becoming tiresome.

Does he have mental health issues or would he just rather live in the south of France rather than East Hull?

Just now, DoubleD said:

Does he have mental health issues or would he just rather live in the south of France rather than East Hull?

I don't know for certain, but his behaviour doesn't exactly indicate a well balanced individual does it?

If I recall correctly, the release on his exit from KR stated that he had some things he needed to "deal with", so who knows.

I'm not going to ask him to produce a doctor's note, but on the other hand I am not going to wish for him to get his head kicked in either.

Was it his stellar season as Captain of the Robin's that persuaded them!  or is it because he's Samkins brother.  MacBanana must believe he's man to turn  their underachieving, penalty laden pack around, and who are we to question his magnificent coaching record?

49 minutes ago, silverback said:

I don't know for certain, but his behaviour doesn't exactly indicate a well balanced individual does it?

not after 18 pints a stella and a kebab it dont.:kolobok_popcorm1:

Nice.

Let's hope he doesn't have anything to worry about then. If he does, he certainly can't count on any help or sympathy from the usual gang of hypocrites around here.

Archived