Joel tomkims

Spike

This signing has been doing the rounds in Wigan for a few weeks, he is showing all the signs of being a troubled soul.

The outpouring of sympathy has not gone unnoticed.

Hope you all get the same sympathy when you struggle with life the universe and everything.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

12 hours ago, Padge said:

This signing has been doing the rounds in Wigan for a few weeks, he is showing all the signs of being a troubled soul.

The outpouring of sympathy has not gone unnoticed.

Hope you all get the same sympathy when you struggle with life the universe and everything.

Catalan's extensive record of signing 'troubled souls'  in the past has never worked out well for either party, so why would they or him want to go through it again?

I was going to suggest he might finish up working behind a bar like Dave Taylor but..................................

Bit unfair going into territory around personal issues . How would most people know those details when they comment  ? Everyone has sympathy for such personal matters but they’re commenting on a rugby league signing as per the thread or referring to things well reported . On the rugby side I don’t see this progressing Catalans 

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

Bit unfair going into territory around personal issues . How would most people know those details when they comment  ? Everyone has sympathy for such personal matters but they’re commenting on a rugby league signing as per the thread or referring to things well reported . On the rugby side I don’t see this progressing Catalans 

Fine. I'm glad you think that point allows posters to wish for him to get his head kicked in in a club.

Pardon me, but I don't think that qualifies as a comment on his suitability as a player for Catalans.

29 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Guash signs Joel T one day then McNamara the next on a 3 year deal. 

Wow, who saw the McNamara deal coming? 

Honestly makes as much sense as signing Joel T, the only thing that would be more bizarre would be a swop of Coaches with Hull FC?

Archived