Mark Sawyer

Rambo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, LeeF said:

So you haven't got any proof of the controlling interest at York and are making it up

It does help if you use the quote facility to include what you're actually asking about, but......

Yes, try companies house and look at the Confirmation Statement from May 2019 for York City Knights Limited which states that there are no updates from the last one filed May 2018, Check that one and you will find that there is only one shareholder: Jonathan Paul Flatman.

Maybe you could provide me with evidence of Campbell's interest in York?

Untitledf.png

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

It does help if you use the quote facility to include what you're actually asking about, but......

Yes, try companies house and look at the Confirmation Statement from May 2019 for York City Knights Limited which states that there are no updates from the last one filed May 2018, Check that one and you will find that there is only one shareholder: Jonathan Paul Flatman.

Untitledf.png

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/yorkcityknights/15023832.benefactor-mark-campbell-explains-reasons-for-saving-york-city-knights-and-denies-conflict-of-interest/

Campbell is the York benefactor even if not a director/owner

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

This whole saga confirms what an absolute tin pot game rugby league is. 

Anyone want to guess on what the end game is for Sawyer?

Bulls get to play at tetley stadium under his control meaning guaranteed money from a bigger fan base. He's also helping to get us moved back to Bradford in 2021. 

I don't think there is no end game for sawyer just to make sure he gets 100% paid.

5 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Bulls get to play at tetley stadium under his control meaning guaranteed money from a bigger fan base. He's also helping to get us moved back to Bradford in 2021. 

I don't think there is no end game for sawyer just to make sure he gets 100% paid.

I’d go with that.  A: because I genuinely believe MS is an honest bloke and B:  if he was planning to jump ship I believe he’d be upfront about it.  That’s what we like about the guy. 

1 hour ago, NickD said:

I’d go with that.  A: because I genuinely believe MS is an honest bloke and B:  if he was planning to jump ship I believe he’d be upfront about it.  That’s what we like about the guy. 

Statement from the club on the website now. 

11 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Untitledf.png

Les - please stop backing up your statements with facts. There's no room for that sort of behaviour on this forum. 

of coarse hes fully commited,he wouldent make a bean without the dewsbury ground/clubhouse so as to be 100% commited,its just now he gets a slice of bulls too if they make anything along the way.great business if you can get it. think your place will be packed to rafters next season so  more coffers to bolster your team i would think.

Well listening to his interview on the bulls forum he's keen to sort them out

If he does and helps getting them back to Bradford as well, i can't see him wanting to stay with us at Dews.

You wouldn't blame him either.

As far as our team goes .LIam and Paul another season as half backs,i hope  they are injury free.

2 hours ago, Heckler said:

MS is fully committed to Dewsbury as the statement says:

https://dewsburyrams.co.uk/2019/10/22/statement/

Sorry it must just be me then...

Perhaps BSJ, Coolie & GOR will buy a season ticket for Bradford, just to help them out whilst still being fully committed to cheering Dewsbury on...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

18 hours ago, coolie said:

Don't scoff

Kevin Nicholas is too lol 

I think KN will be advising them how to live within their means... 

It could be argued Batley are the the most successful RL team in the Northern hemisphere over the past 20 years, maybe only Fev have recently has done better, but if you go back 20 years and look at the clubs record there is no other team to compare on a pound spent = success ratio

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

4 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Perhaps BSJ, Coolie & GOR will buy a season ticket for Bradford, just to help them out whilst still being fully committed to cheering Dewsbury on...

Sorry PM, but I don't even do season tickets, even for the Rams - I prefer to drip feed my contributions to add to the excitement. 

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, silverback said:

of coarse hes fully commited,he wouldent make a bean without the dewsbury ground/clubhouse so as to be 100% commited,its just now he gets a slice of bulls too if they make anything along the way.great business if you can get it. think your place will be packed to rafters next season so  more coffers to bolster your team i would think.

And just how much do you think he has made out of Dewsbury so far Silverback - more or less than KN has made out of Batley? (Trick question in case you haven't noticed.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

29 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

You are absolutely correct PM.

It is just you.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

25 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It could be argued Batley are the the most successful RL team in the Northern hemisphere over the past 20 years, maybe only Fev have recently has done better, but if you go back 20 years and look at the clubs record there is no other team to compare on a pound spent = success ratio

???

34 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Not from a particularly infallible source but heard he's taken a 5% stake......

36 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

And just how much do you think he has made out of Dewsbury so far Silverback - more or less than KN has made out of Batley? (Trick question in case you haven't noticed.)

Well according to some members of our forum in the past, KN was raking it in. Following that logic, MS must be equally swimming in the notes he gets from Dewsbury!

36 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

no trick required fella, hes made a dam site more than kevin as you have a lot more income streams coming into your club/property, but maybe he dont take a penny out the coffers and just does the job for love a dewsbury, have never understood all these years how a ceo/chairman of any club can make a living out the place they run,call me daft but if  it was;nt for the said clubs and the function rooms and carparks for boot sales and driving/bike lessons they wouldent get owt at all. unless its me getting things wrong and it all goes to the said club inc profit from food/ale ect.or do they just get a wage..

5 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Well according to some members of our forum in the past, KN was raking it in. Following that logic, MS must be equally swimming in the notes he gets from Dewsbury!

yep we hear tales every year of how the board rake in all the money from food and drinks without a penny going to the club,, get rich quick some reckon DD. if it were true am sure we would have ms shane heading over to mount for 2020.:kolobok_read:

Hmm wonder where MS keeps all his brass, under the mattress perhaps? ?

Without more detailed information its very hard to understand what's occurring here .... from an ignorant perspective it does not look good!!  .... however, its all too easy to come to the more sensational perspectives .... but the whole Bradford Bulls scenario has been  grubby for some time !!  

And being involved in it could be perceived as grubby by association!!  .. I truly hope there is a noble purpose behind all this! ... but it's Bradford!!!!! 

I deliberately avoid being specific here as I said I am ignorant to the detail ....

I am sure M.S. has is eyes wide open and fully understands the implications and inferences that are likely to follow this turn of events!!

We watch and wait with microscopic interest!! 

Archived