Halton
Hansen
Jones
Hope
Kenga 

Lepori

12 hours ago, RoryBel said:

Wood

Oscar Thomas.  I believe we signed him on a two year deal last December.

I would like to see a couple of experienced centres in the squad as I prefer Lloyd in the pack. I didn't realise Oscar Thomas was on a two year deal - hopefully he can break into the team this year (maybe at full back). I also think Hansen and Fairclough had a good halfback partnership last season, so I hope that continues next season.

Really pleased we have managed to retain so many players - has got be good for next season.

It is the basis of a good team. Just hope the financial plan left by the old board will cover the squad costs for the season 

It's the season beyond that now needs to be planned for. I wonder when all the rumour about the money distribution will be confirmed or denied .

Signed louis brogan  front tower from leigh conditions  played for England under 19s in the euro champs - runners up to france and helped the England u19s win the home champs  captained lancs under 19s to tri- conty title v York's and Cumbria  the boy can play

46 minutes ago, Toffee man said:

Signed louis brogan  front tower from leigh conditions  played for England under 19s in the euro champs - runners up to france and helped the England u19s win the home champs  captained lancs under 19s to tri- conty title v York's and Cumbria  the boy can play

If I'm  not mistaken, Brogan, Digby and Wood all play for England 19s in the European Championships. 3 very good young players there 👍

On 23/10/2019 at 14:17, wayne_r said:

Oh yes we are still DR'd with Wigan as well

When do SL Clubs have to start running a reserve team?

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.