L'Equipe TV again

audois

to show the international game Tonga-GB. Defered Saturday night 7.45pm on the FTA channel. Follow-up from their earlier coverage of GB-Kiwis last year. Dragons mangement have been up to Paris I think on a couple of occasions already discussing possible involvement of Super League coverage.Will they bite.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

I presume they will take the BBC feed? Hopefully the other 3 Tests too. L 'Equipe cover a Federation 1 rugby union fixure (3rd tier) every Friday night. Recently they covered soccers European Qualifiers except for France games. Pretty sure they don't pay upfront just covering the costs of transmision. Top Soccer, RU, Basketball, Handball, Cycling pay-up. L' Equipe I think covered top level Volleyball recently. Maybe that's their level. What will happen with NRL/Origin which has been covered by Bein Sport up to now? The FTA exposure a real attraction linked to advertising?

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

I think the Junior Kangaroos v France is going to be streamed on nrl.com but I'm, not sure about the availability. It starts at 3:1-pm AEDT so I don't know what that is in France. It could be a good game, looking at the OZ squad:

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen, 2. Campbell Graham, 3. Brian Kelly, 4. Zac Lomax, 5. Reuben Garrick, 6. Kalyn Ponga, 7. Brodie Croft, 8. Corey Horsburgh, 9. Reed Mahoney, 10. Thomas Flegler, 11. David Fifita (c), 12. Angus Crichton, 13. Victor Radley. Interchange: 14. AJ Brimson, 15. Nat Butcher, 16. Emre Guler, 17. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, 18. Gehamat Shibasaki

The L'Equipe TV deal ain't happening according to League Express. They hope to get back to BeIN, apparently they lost subscribers after the they dropped Super League.

What are the other solutions anyway?

Archived