BBC 1 or BBC 2

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I would agree if it was an afternoon game - and that would be multiplied for an afternoon/evening Sky Sports Main Event game - but at that time on a Saturday morning I don’t think there’s much of a casual viewership to drawn upon. 

A day later, and kick-off would feel like nine o'clock as we go back into GMT. I blame Nigel Wood erm probably yeah why not...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I would agree if it was an afternoon game - and that would be multiplied for an afternoon/evening Sky Sports Main Event game - but at that time on a Saturday morning I don’t think there’s much of a casual viewership to drawn upon. 

I dont think my statement is controversial. A game being shown on One, will get more than BBC Two.

I dont disagree that the scale may be small, but all evidence shows One gets more viewers than Two.

But it's irrelevant anyway as any casual sports fans will be watching England RU on ITV. Not ITV2.

17 minutes ago, Dave T said:

But it's irrelevant anyway as any casual sports fans will be watching England RU on ITV. Not ITV2.

They deserve our pity.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived