Rumour has it

Upthereds

Word on the grapevine at Wuk is that one of our latest board members has grassed in our local reds over what was an out of date safety certificate. How can we trust this board to move us forward when they don’t support local community. #boardout #townwarrior

1 hour ago, Upthereds said:

Word on the grapevine at Wuk is that one of our latest board members has grassed in our local reds over what was an out of date safety certificate. How can we trust this board to move us forward when they don’t support local community. #boardout #townwarrior

Your saying how can we trust the board? Really? The board have signed one the best coaches to come to town since the Walsh era, brought stability to the club and I think they have all showed there commitment to the club after the year we’ve had. 

How can we believe someone who joined the forum 1 hour ago?? I liked how you put your name as ”upthereds” to make it sound like you support town or reds. I like it?

1 hour ago, Upthereds said:

Blame for that lays with the Reds board solely. Next.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, Upthereds said:

let's nip this in butt right now, what a pile of garbage. the safety certificate was issued in august, the Club cant play league games without one (the league need evidence of this before the season starts). The current issue if rumours are correct is to do with wording on it. so please stop trying to stir up bull . 

Yet you went on to make a sweeping assumption and criticism of the BOD from that rumour .... highly suspicious and mischievous . Rumour is ... word I’ve heard is ... is usually not a good start , just usually it’s about the hundreds of signings we’re about to make 

When Town plaid at the reds last season, I'm sure  it said in the local papers then that the reds were struggling to securing a safety certificate for the new season.

52 minutes ago, JMB said:

When Town plaid at the reds last season, I'm sure  it said in the local papers then that the reds were struggling to securing a safety certificate for the new season.

the reds didnt do any work on the ground over the summer due to the promis of a new stadium and a temporary move into derwent park, then when the stadium fella thought they had to rush around to get the necessary work done cancelling any home pre season games. Alot of people give up their spare time in the summer to help out and get the place ready for the start of the season. the safety certificate was obtained otherwise we wouldn't have started the season. 

This forum is being used for pure mischief, It's a negative on the club that holds it back and damages it's reputation and standing locally via people on keyboards. 

Time to depart, I'll judge the club on what it does on the pitch and in the community, they've made massive progress. 

Work to do on pathways, club link ups but moving forward clearly. 

I'm a Distington supporter and i'll tell you now that club is in good hands, we enjoyed a fantastic invitation and the continuous contact on things is a breath of fresh air. 

Chris Thorman came to our club on the Saturday and is a humble, charming guy, the club have also made a good appointment there.

Adios forum mischief men. You ruined a good area for genuine discussion. 

33 minutes ago, BlueVintheblood said:

This forum is being used for pure mischief, It's a negative on the club that holds it back and damages it's reputation and standing locally via people on keyboards. 

Time to depart, I'll judge the club on what it does on the pitch and in the community, they've made massive progress. 

I'm a Distington supporter and i'll tell you now that club is in good hands, we enjoyed a fantastic invitation and the continuous contact on things is a breath of fresh air. 

Chris Thorman came to our club on the Saturday and is a humble, charming guy, the club have also made a good appointment there.

Well said marra. 

23 hours ago, BlueVintheblood said:

I bet he comes back - wont be able to resist.....

Archived