The Dewsbury Faithful 2020 Player

coolie

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

How did we, The Dewsbury Faithful, choose which player to sponsor?

The same way that we did previously.

HTH

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Not one bit. 

Welcome to the "I've been patronised by BSJ club" CF or as I like to call it PFaF, we hope to sponsor our own player next season..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

How did we, The Dewsbury Faithful, choose which player to sponsor?

We had to be quick CF before they were all gone,plus I reckon Sonny Esslemont is a good choice. Don’t forget next season we are going with a squad of about 22 players as opposed to the 50+ we used last season.

6 hours ago, graham fisher said:

We had to be quick CF before they were all gone,plus I reckon Sonny Esslemont is a good choice. Don’t forget next season we are going with a squad of about 22 players as opposed to the 50+ we used last season.

Thank you Graham, I fully understand the need to be quick. Well done the Dewsbury Faithful “committee”!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

We are running with a reduced squad this season players are at a premium for sponsorship, me and Graham had decision to make, we had lost the services of jode sherriffe after 2 years of Dewsbury Faithful sponsorship and needed a new player, of the players available Graham and myself felt waiting for a new arrival wasn't an option as waiting could lead us in to have a fringe player, Sonny Esslemont was available and we decided he was the new man for The Dewsbury Faithful, young, dynamic, great prospect and a respected track record, and if everything goes well could be a Ram for a few years to come. 

That was the reason behind the choice

And wasn't Hobson's choice either, he can pick his own player 

?

7 hours ago, coolie said:

We are running with a reduced squad this season players are at a premium for sponsorship, me and Graham had decision to make, we had lost the services of jode sherriffe after 2 years of Dewsbury Faithful sponsorship and needed a new player, of the players available Graham and myself felt waiting for a new arrival wasn't an option as waiting could lead us in to have a fringe player, Sonny Esslemont was available and we decided he was the new man for The Dewsbury Faithful, young, dynamic, great prospect and a respected track record, and if everything goes well could be a Ram for a few years to come. 

That was the reason behind the choice

And wasn't Hobson's choice either, he can pick his own player 

?

Good, quick decision by both of you on the "committe" as I indicated to Graham, sarcastic though it may have seemed. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived