Valencia

Monkeymagic22

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I doubt it, though I'm going with an Iberophile so owt can happen.

At 59 years old i still haven't been to the spanish mainland.

I have only been to Northern France.Not very welcoming.

Had a holiday home in Almeria Province for 15 years .Wonderful local people,which I think you base a lot of your opininions of France on.

Being made welcome counts for a lot.

Whatever,if it happens enjoy your trip and let us know your thoughts.

48 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I doubt it, though I'm going with an Iberophile so owt can happen.

At 59 years old i still haven't been to the spanish mainland.

Robin, whilst tha over there, sort this b****y brexit job art

2 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

I have only been to Northern France.Not very welcoming.

Had a holiday home in Almeria Province for 15 years .Wonderful local people,which I think you base a lot of your opininions of France on.

Being made welcome counts for a lot.

Whatever,if it happens enjoy your trip and let us know your thoughts.

I must have been to france well over a hundred times over the decades. I've never found it unwelcoming though in a vast and diverse country there are areas i like better than others.

If circumstances permitted, (they don't), I'd live in the loire valley in a flash. Funnily enough I've always found northern france ok though i acknowledge although I've been a few times its not my usual destination.

Such is my love of France that I've neglected many other opportunities to travel elsewhere and its a bit embarrassing that I've never been to Spain. So an opportunity to watch fev in a new city/coutry albeit for a friendly is a bit of a buzz

Been to France once. Got ripped off in Neimes for Breakfast £66 in today’s prices for me our lass and two toddlers for a Continental so haven’t been back since .Love Spain especially Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote. Done the Canaries 25 Times and believe me for the over 45s this is the best place. It has everything best beaches ,designer shops , bars /restaurants etc. Give it a try in the new Town. ?

6 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Been to France once. Got ripped off in Neimes for Breakfast £66 in today’s prices for me our lass and two toddlers for a Continental so haven’t been back since .Love Spain especially Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote. Done the Canaries 25 Times and believe me for the over 45s this is the best place. It has everything best beaches ,designer shops , bars /restaurants etc. Give it a try in the new Town. ?

My only spanish trip was to puerto del carmen in February. Its not really my cup of tea. Thats just personal choice pike y lad. 

I'd like to do spanish mountains soon....

I understand everyone likes different things if it wasn’t so life would be so boring. I know that you Robin like the cultural arts and the ambiance of the place but I just like getting a sun tan  ,Ar## holed and a bit of shopping. If I was 19 I would go to playa las Americas but I’m not. Anyway wherever any one is going on holiday have a lovely trip ?

22 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I now have planning consent for the trip!!?

Just been to Valencia on't lads stag do, it was excellent. The Central Market did a surprisingly acceptable bottle of red for €4.50❗?? You'd love it Robin, similar to Victor Hugo in Toulouse. 

1 hour ago, Ainley Top said:

Just been to Valencia on't lads stag do, it was excellent. The Central Market did a surprisingly acceptable bottle of red for €4.50❗?? You'd love it Robin, similar to Victor Hugo in Toulouse. 

Oh my word..... that is one of my favourite markets.... that and pike market in Seattle.... 

If it gets close it will be fabulous pete.

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Oh my word..... that is one of my favourite markets.... that and pike market in Seattle.... 

Like the sound of the Pike Market, I bet there’s some rate fishing ? tackle on sale there.?

20 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Pike Place Market in Seattle is the best I've ever been to! Been there several times as I have relatives in Seattle.

23 minutes ago, Terrybill said:

I'm hanging on until the TBC becomes a Confirmed

Flights and apartment for £88 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived