Haven sign Jamie thackeray

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no thoughts on the Thackary signing , but think big Kris deserves a bit better , gave the Club !0 years good service ,never complained when dropped/rested  and signed for us when not many locals would

Take quite a few jam sandwiches to get enough weight on mind. 

Haven spent a year ramming the localness of the squad down everybody’s throat and as soon as they get promoted  3 locals get binned and they bring in a 40 year old traveller. Haven fans must be gutted

He was Bril for us, he may be 40 but will bring some professionalism to the team and might be okay for an odd 10 or 15 min off the bench. Not much of a gamble if he's only getting paid if he plays. 

On 30/10/2019 at 12:49, town4me said:

Most Championship  clubs not hanging about. Seems to be a lot of transfer buisness going on. Barrow have lost charnock to oldham. 

I think "lost" is a strong statement. Im sure plenty waved him off... signed as an inspirational, fast  goal kicking half back, was a slow cumbersome 13 at a push. Average kicking %at best

• Like 1
1 hour ago, B4RR0W said:

I think "lost" is a strong statement. Im sure plenty waved him off... signed as an inspirational, fast  goal kicking half back, was a slow cumbersome 13 at a push. Average kicking %at best

It seems a few of your players have been "waved off". Were the just not  championship standard??

12 hours ago, town4me said:

It seems a few of your players have been "waved off". Were the just not  championship standard??

Is relegation not self explainatory... some were garbage. 

Walker will do very well in championship. Good good player