2 Nov: New Zealand v Great Britain KO 4am (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New Zealand by 13 points or more
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 7 to 12 points
    • Great Britain by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/19 at 04:00

Game of rugby has broken out in the last 15 mins.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ Widdop, at least try something.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, OMEGA said:

Clarkes probably the fastest GB player on the field

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Mark S said:

This performance is down to Bennett, he has taken all of the flair out of the SL players.

It’s not flair; it’s who is controlling the team on the field. Now that is down to Bennett and his insistence it’s Hodgson. There’s been a clear and immediate difference with Clarke on; he’s looked for his halves and allowed them to control the team. Miles better. He must learn from this...

Right, back to bed for a bit. Part of me wants to advise friends and family watching later to skip to the 60th minute onwards, but nah - they can suffer the first hour like I had to.

Just now, GeordieSaint said:

It’s not flair; it’s who is controlling the team on the field. Now that is down to Bennett and his insistence it’s Hodgson. There’s been a clear and immediate difference with Clarke on; he’s looked for his halves and allowed them to control the team. Miles better. He must learn from this...

But won’t. Too set in his ways.

Clarke needs more game time. We look slow across the park. Woeful kicking game.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

You are only partially correct. I am certain if Hodgson came on the field fresh in the 70th, he would have done an equally good job

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

If there was ever an example of completion rates and possession not being the be all and end all, this is it.

They literally did nothing with the ball. What an absolute waste of a game. Do they not plan any plays?

Absolutely spot on. Selection and tactics have been really bad this tour

Archived