Joke thread

21 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Not at all. Football is home.

A football is home. It's on top of my nearest bus shelter, which is the natural habitat for such things.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

35 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Australian rugby league officials.

They're not funny enough to be a joke.

If you haven't discovered Larson yet, you haven't lived...

May be an illustration of text that says "Lassin "Amazing! The mummified remains of a prehistoric cave-painter still clutching his brush!... Seems he made an enemy though.""

• Like 1

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

my wife said when i have a shave these days it takes the weight off my face - so i suggested she shaves her ar se 

• Haha 3

did the bloke who invented the phrase "one hit wonder" invent anything else?

59 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

my wife said when i have a shave these days it takes the weight off my face - so i suggested she shaves her ar se 

Let us know which ward you're in and I'll send you some chocolates

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wibble

On 01/08/2021 at 21:50, lucky 7 said:

This is very useful

E7oQq8JXoAAvZNN.jpg.0655d9c78d344c5bb7a65d1dbc8b6b21.jpgE7oQq8JXoAAvZNN.jpg.ec10d991e0b228cbb43291ee725dcdd9.jpg

I seem to remember seeing a sign akin to this once. I can't remember exactly what it was. It was either one of those old people crossing signs with a sign for a cemetery underneath it or a sign for an old people's home with a sign for a cemetery underneath it. Something like that. 😂

The cemetary/crematorium is further along the road than the hospital. I wonder if, on the way to the crem, anyone has ever asked the undertaker to pop into A&E for one last attempt at resuscitating their dear (nearly) departed?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

• Haha 3

In Howden, East Yorks, there is a retirement housing complex built by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council that is situated down St Peter's close...

https://housingcare.org/housing-care/facility-info-19433-st-peters-close-howden-england

• Haha 3

England RU Coach Eddie Jones : "I spent a bit of time up at Hull and I like the full back there Connor, he's a tough, skilful player"

Jake Connor : "I've never played Union, it doesn't look that hard, you never say never but it looks too boring for me"

• Haha 1

May be a cartoon of text

On 02/08/2021 at 23:52, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I seem to remember seeing a sign akin to this once. I can't remember exactly what it was. It was either one of those old people crossing signs with a sign for a cemetery underneath it or a sign for an old people's home with a sign for a cemetery underneath it. Something like that. 😂

There is a cemtry next to Yolo Old Peoples' home. In the Californian county of Yolo.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

ODTZ9Zh.jpg