Friendly

spanishknight

You have beaten me on my next post S .K. ,i was about to  ask if we had any lined up ? i would expect one from Cas and i an  not sure is  the  York and District an annual fixture with the Knights i hope so bring's great support to the club .

10 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

You have beaten me on my next post S .K. ,i was about to  ask if we had any lined up ? i would expect one from Cas and i an  not sure is  the  York and District an annual fixture with the Knights i hope so bring's great support to the club .

Should think all our friendlies will be away.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

What with the season starting earlier and all the trouble with Bradford, there wont be a Yorkshire cup this year, thats what I heard dont know how true it is.

Correct, although we have a pre-season program against three fellow Yorkshire clubs.

More information coming early in the week!

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

We play Fax at B.C. January 19th 3pm K.O.

I was hoping to never watch us play at Bootham Crescent again. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived