Last Orders! Rugby League Yearbook 2019/20

+++Due for publication early December 2019+++

ADVANCE ORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN - FREE 2ND CLASS POSTAGE & PRE-CHRISTMAS DELIVERY (WITHIN THE UK ONLY)

The 24th annual edition of the Rugby League Yearbook published by League Express covers the 2019 season in detail and features chapters on the Betfred Super League, Championship and League 1, plus the Coral Challenge Cup, a review of the Australian and International season including the Great Britain Lions Tour to New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.

Place your order now at https://shop.totalrl.com/product/rugby-league-yearbook-2019-2020/

USE CODE trlforum AT THE CHECKOUT TO SAVE £2 ON EACH COPY

spacer.png

• John Drake pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

• John Drake changed the title to Rugby League Yearbook 2019/20 - £2 TRL Discount Code
21 hours ago, Szymala said:

Really hoping they're printed now and being sent out this weekend so we receive them on Monday/Tuesday. 

We are expecting stock from the printers on Monday (2nd Dec) and all advance orders will be mailed out hopefully same day or Tuesday at the latest.

I'll post an update here when I know they've definitely been sent out.

I am please to confirm that stock has now been received from the printers and all advance orders have been dispatched today (Tue 3rd Dec), so they should start thudding onto doormats later this week. ?

If you haven't yet ordered a copy, nip across to our online shop via the link below and use offer code trlforum at the checkout to save yourself a couple of quid!

It's a cracking book. Every RL fan should have one.

https://shop.totalrl.com/product/rugby-league-yearbook-2019-2020/

• John Drake changed the title to IN STOCK NOW! - Rugby League Yearbook 2019/20
  • John Drake changed the title to Last Orders! Rugby League Yearbook 2019/20

Archived