New signings

Little no it all

7 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Why do Oldham rugby fans have to go through a daily drip of signings 

Surely it’s all part of the exitement,if your club revealed them all at once it would be boring,speaking as a Rams fan I know what I’m talking about.

By the way good luck for next season  back in the championship. I’m sure you’ll make a better fist of it than Rochdale did?

There is a pinned 'signings' post at the top of the page.  If we could keep signings talk in there, and leave this one to someones disappointment in the signings media schedule, that would be great!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

One year, the club should not release any news whatsoever.  Then on the afternoon of the first game we could have one of those big paper circle things that each player has to burst through with fireworks going off and everything.  

The sort of thing a fancy PR firm might do!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived