Elliott hall

Sticklebricks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the club Elliot. Just watched his highlights of 2019 on you tube. He certainly knows where the try line is, has lots of pace and looked a really good defender. Anybody who scores 17 tries in 20 games, and some of them looked real belters, has something about them and will be really interesting to see how he progresses under Chris. Well done bod. 

Looks good, plenty of strength and speed, still a young lad and moving to the area. To put the icing on the cake our noisy neighbours didn't announce it first!

Welcome to Town marra. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Well I said to myself ‘ never heard of the bloke ‘ , who ? Then watched some those highlights and it was ‘ oh yeh him who did that ! ‘  Nice one , good keen young lads with even more improvement in them . And 17 tries in 20 is some going and I don’t care who you play for . Very good , all the best to the kid and nice talent spotting from us there . Been a few coventry lads who’ve been picked up and gone on 

Enjoy..... Always loads of great content on twitter and our other social media channels. 

Follow us on twitter (especially over the next few weeks?) and retweet all our news, like our Facebook page and share away and don't forget Instagram, it's growing by the day.... 

http://www.townrlfc.com/social__contact/follow_us_on_social_media_

#ourtown 

Elliot is a cracking player. He will be missed at the Bears . From a personal point of view I cannot help but think that he has gone to the wrong Cumbrian team?.

For a team that struggled last season we have obviously been doing something right as we have been ravaged of our best players and even our Coach. When you are a tiddler even the minnows let alone the sharks are consistently circling.

It ain't gonna get any easier next term.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

26 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Elliot is a cracking player. He will be missed at the Bears . From a personal point of view I cannot help but think that he has gone to the wrong Cumbrian team?.

For a team that struggled last season we have obviously been doing something right as we have been ravaged of our best players and even our Coach. When you are a tiddler even the minnows let alone the sharks are consistently circling.

It ain't gonna get any easier next term.

Someone has a good eye for rugby talent at the Bears

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

I'd like our 2 wingers to be him and Calvin wellington to be honest with russ Bolton also either at full back or as the other winger.

Any word on Fieldhouse next season as I'm not sure he was on a 2 year deal and after an unfortunate year for the lad would he be retained?

19 minutes ago, havenhater said:

I'd like our 2 wingers to be him and Calvin wellington to be honest with russ Bolton also either at full back or as the other winger.

Any word on Fieldhouse next season as I'm not sure he was on a 2 year deal and after an unfortunate year for the lad would he be retained?

Yeh he’s on a two year deal . He was looking a very good signing , then injuries hit and even when he reappeared looked rusty . I’m expecting big things from him after ( hopefully ) a strong preseason 

1 hour ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

And lets not forget Elliot Miller to come back in and we should have a very strong back line of Fieldhouse,Bolton,Wellington,Hall,Miller and Singleton to pick from allowing Caine to get back in the pack.

Was Wellington on loan till the end of the season? He's a very dangerous player I hope we keep him.

7 hours ago, dkw said:

Is he the Cov full back from the last few seasons? If its him then he has always caused us a lot of problems when playing against us. 

I think you're thinking of Jason Bass, now at York as well. Elliot only spent the one season at the Bears.

Archived