Elliott hall

Sticklebricks

2 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Was Wellington on loan till the end of the season? He's a very dangerous player I hope we keep him.

I thought he was unattached when we signed him? And i think it was just a contract until the end of last season. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Anyone see the england lions game vs NZ Maori? Curtis Teare scored a great individual try. Would love to.see us get him from the brow

It’s been suggested that we’ve got 3 tourists signed, but I’ll believe that when they are standing outside Derwent park holding town tops up ???

21 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

It’s been suggested that we’ve got 3 tourists signed, but I’ll believe that when they are standing outside Derwent park holding town tops up ???

Would love to get a couple of the  tourists  on board if possible, 

Just watched the brief  video Interview with the new signing and I note he said about looking forward to playing behind a big go forward pack and hoping  to get things off the back of that. So is that a clue to whos coming in or has signed. Given Ollie has hung his boots  up and no confirmation of FFMM resigning we have lost some size in the pack as it stands.  Welcome to Town Elliot.

17 minutes ago, town4me said:

Just watched the brief  video Interview with the new signing and I note he said about looking forward to playing behind a big go forward pack and hoping  to get things off the back of that. So is that a clue to whos coming in or has signed. Given Ollie has hung his boots  up and no confirmation of FFMM resigning we have lost some size in the pack as it stands.  Welcome to Town Elliot.

Yeh I saw that . He talks funny doesn’t he , we’ll need to get him talking proper like what we do up here ...?

19 hours ago, DavidM said:

Yeh I saw that . He talks funny doesn’t he , we’ll need to get him talking proper like what we do up here ...?

I think we need to learn to speak proper like Elliot and expand our culture a bit to shake off this #workingtonman tag.

This summer needs to be afternoon tea and pimms parties on the car park. What do you think old chap?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

I think we need to learn to speak proper like Elliot and expand our culture a bit to shake off this #workingtonman tag.

This summer needs to be afternoon tea and pimms parties on the car park. What do you think old chap?

Rather 

17 hours ago, Town Army said:

Can you not have a word with those at your club, point them in the right direction?? ?

Hopefully CT words will have been enough to convince the lad, its all down to the individuals choice now.

14 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

If you're fond of Pimms, go to away matches with the Travellers Rest!

Archived