2020 Jerseys

In May 2019, Purplebricks vowed to shut down operations in Australia due to lack of profitability, after reporting an $18m interim loss for the six months to October.

They seem to make money here and in other countries. There have been some questions raised about their methods apparently. Haven’t had cause to deal with them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Established since 1953 Ace Gutters is wholly owned Australian Company. From our manufacturing plants in NSW & VIC, we control the entire production process. This includes painting, slitting, roll forming, diecasting, powder coating, storing and transporting our products.

So now you know...

I'm with you Graham that is no hoop a hoop would encircle the whole shirt. A lot of fans on their forum were getting very excited about  the return to the hoop. I have an old Cronulla shirt good old thick shirt when Aussie Duct were their  sponsors that shirt does have a hoop around the sleeves.

So far this year Parramatta  and the Cowboys have released the best jerseys.a

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

3 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

I'm with you Graham that is no hoop a hoop would encircle the whole shirt. A lot of fans on their forum were getting very excited about  the return to the hoop. I have an old Cronulla shirt good old thick shirt when Aussie Duct were their  sponsors that shirt does have a hoop around the sleeves.

So far this year Parramatta  and the Cowboys have released the best jerseys.a

Loyalties to one side, I always have liked the colours Parramatta play in.

When I was involved in the retail at Featherstone we had the same kit supplier as them (and others) and we had some Parra caps, shirts etc and also out of interest Wests Tigers stuff and another. The colour combo of the Eels lends itself to some attractive designs and products.

Souths need to lose the piping on the sides and shoulders, and simply have the hoops go uninterrupted all the way round. And, of course, reduce the oversized logo. 

Wests' home would be awesome if they lost the collar and cuffs (snigger!).

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Roosters have announced a special edition  jersey.

The specially-designed 2020 World Club Challenge jerseys will be auctioned to help raise funds for the New South Wales Rural Fire Service (NSW RFS).

The Roosters will play Super League champions St Helens to retain the title of World Club Champions at The Totally Wicked Stadium in St Helens on Saturday, February 22

image.png.4c993ac7d458254a107951b2e95c43d6.png

Archived