Congratulations Australia Oceania Cup Champions

Scubby

? ? ? ? No seriously. I think they won the trophy on points difference after today!

Why didn't Sky stay with the coverage for the on field trophy presentation??? That would have been fun! ?

Congratulations Australia on your achievement today.

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Interesting stat I've picked up from Yakstorm elsewhere; the Australia win percentage since the RLWC17 is 50%... 

Yep W2 L2 yet they are still picking up the prizes. I've looked everywhere, I can't see Australia holding this Oceania cup up? Was the presentation cancelled?

Ironically, I think if Australia had not been going to the UK in 2020, under genius Nigel Wood's plan Tonga would have been relegated for Fiji next year - even after today's win ? 

9 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Interesting stat I've picked up from Yakstorm elsewhere; the Australia win percentage since the RLWC17 is 50%... 

But I'm afraid today's loss won't influence the ranking, as this Tonga side is not officially a test squad 

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

16 minutes ago, thirteenthman said:

I appreciate he was at the ground to see GB play, but why is the chief exec of the RFL on stage at the trophy presentation for the Oceania Cup? 

There's no show without Punch.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

15 hours ago, thirteenthman said:

I appreciate he was at the ground to see GB play, but why is the chief exec of the RFL on stage at the trophy presentation for the Oceania Cup? 

Board member of the IRL (RLIF)

Archived