World Cup Draw - Pots Announced

Much better format. Good teams too.

Cook Islands will pump USA and be a good addition. I do worry about Serbia and Greece but they should be able to get a few Sydney suburb players so it'll be ok. I mean Georgia and Romania have crack in kick and clap so why not. 142-0 anyone?

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Pools look good, can see Greece definitely joining this not sure about USA Cook Islands. If many heritage players join the ranks then Cook Island. But for the sake of future WC then USA. IRL now need to make sure pool 2-4 teams get as many games in as possible to build skill levels & fitness so to avoid the inevitable cricket scores. But for sure RL are in the right track with the format. 

How many will automatically qualify for 2025? Top 2

As a Scotland fan England, Lebanon, Ireland would be great for qualifying & for interest/development for the game in Scotland & Ireland but not the most exciting group for tournament 

Im looking forward to the World Cup but think the group stages will see some big walkovers and be predictable.

I think we should have stuck with 2 SuperGroups myself. We could have still had the same pots and draw 

2 Super Groups 3 qualify 

2 from pot 1

1 from pot 2

1 from pot 3

2 Regular Groups 1 qualifies

1 from pot 2

1 from pot 3

2 from pot 4

13 hours ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

I would have honoured it, no doubt about it. Unfortunately that bet got called off the moment I was banned from the cross code forum. You can thank the insecurity of Damien and co for that 

56 minutes ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

His whinging contributed to it and it was done multiple times. So again, it’s easily verifiable to anyone who can be bothered to check. 

How can I honour a bet after getting banned, for no good reason, from the place where it was made? That renders the bet off. There are no two ways about it. Damien should take responsibility

48 minutes ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

I’m not trying to find a way out of paying at all. I would have happily paid it. But like I said, it’s the principle that matters. I got banned for no good reason so I’m under no obligation to honour the bet. 

22 minutes ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

Let me tell you why it’s important. I’ll use today as the example to illustrate why the ban was unconstitutional and went against this sites very own guidelines. 

So I post on Tuesday on that particular forum. Bare in my mind that Tuesday was the last day I posted before the ban. I login Wednesday and can still access it. I login Thursday and can still access it. I login Friday and can still access it. Saturday comes and all of a sudden I’m banned. Remember my last post was on Tuesday. Therefore through no fault of my own, I found myself on the chopping block which was very likely down to Damien whinging. 

You can now see why the bet has been rendered invalid. I would have happily paid but I’m the one who has been shafted here

8 minutes ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

You don’t even know why I was banned so stop jumping to conclusions please. My last post never went against the rules which makes it even more puzzling. I have spoken to the moderators but I wasn’t deemed worthy of a follow up. Just got an initial reply, which I deemed insufficient and unsatisfactory. 

You sound like a very judgemental and nasty person so try to improve yourself before lecturing others. 

I know why you were banned from cross-code, as do you. You've not learned a single thing from your previous long suspension from the forum or your more recent eviction from cross-code therefore you're now permanently banned from the site. Have fun on whichever forum you go to next.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• ckn locked this topic

36 posts removed, one troll banned. More than half the deleted posts were people feeding the troll. Don't reply to trolls, just ignore them.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• ckn unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, ckn said:

36 posts removed, one troll banned. More than half the deleted posts were people feeding the troll. Don't reply to trolls, just ignore them.

apologies for my part

on topic

I'd like groups of 

England, PNG, Jamaica, Ireland

Australia, Lebanon, Wales, Italy

New Zealand, Samoa, Scotland, Serbia

Tonga, Fiji, France, Cook Islands/USA

I think we'd get some good games, some good local interest stories, some good rivalries and histories and something to really sell.. 

9 minutes ago, RP London said:

apologies for my part

on topic

I'd like groups of 

England, PNG, Jamaica, Ireland

Australia, Lebanon, Wales, Italy

New Zealand, Samoa, Scotland, Serbia

Tonga, Fiji, France, Cook Islands/USA

I think we'd get some good games, some good local interest stories, some good rivalries and histories and something to really sell.. 

Obviously you can't cherry pick but if the group's fell like that it would be great with plenty of very sellable matches.

4 minutes ago, Damien said:

Obviously you can't cherry pick but if the group's fell like that it would be great with plenty of very sellable matches.

Hang on.. how long have you supported RL?? warm balls sir??

On 06/11/2019 at 03:44, eal said:

How strong will Greece be? I guess a number of heritage players will come out of the woodwork to prop them up? To be honest I would have preferred South Africa be given a spot ahead of Greece or Serbia.

They already have a team of heritage players.

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

Archived