Total Rugby League Fans Forum
John Drake

Sat 9 Nov: Intl: New Zealand v Great Britain KO 7am (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

62 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• New Zealand by 13 points or more
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 7 to 12 points
    • Great Britain by 13 points or more

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/19 at 07:00

2 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Austin makes ground when he moves inside, doesn't he?

weird game though

That's true. Tbh he's already made more ground in this game than mcgilvary probably has in the series 

• Like 1

Johnson looked too easy

• Like 1

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Jake Connor is awful!

If you are going to play this brand of rugby then it's just totally pointless selecting him. He isn't a great defender, he isn't a particularly strong ball carrier. His strengths are that he makes things happen in attack and is very good in the air.

Although in the instance where he got pushed towards touch you have to credit the defence more than anything. Really good work.

• Like 2

Deary me.

The only thing that's gonna limit the Kiwis score is the bloody clock.

For the first time I can remember, I might not watch a full game of international RL.

• Like 1

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I thought Justin Morgan said that was the rule in the NRL?

Have to say I've never heard that before.

He said in the NRL it would be ok didn't he?

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Two scores ahead now, so watch them score a try next time!

Yup.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

2 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

That's true. Tbh he's already made more ground in this game than mcgilvary probably has in the series 

Austin is leading the run metres for GB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

I think you're much mistaken there.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

7 minutes ago, MZH said:

That sums up the nonsense that is international rules. Every single player on the field plays in a league where that wouldn't be a penalty. And yet it's a penalty.

It would be a penalty in our competition. 

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Try NZ. 

This could be a Wayne Bennett-ending result if GB aren’t careful.

Hmmm mm.  It's not him who is too slow. As far as I can see , he's nor on the pitch. If he was......

Four legs good - two legs bad

Pointing the finger won't help never does and for the first time in a while I fear the group stage in the WC.

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

1 minute ago, MZH said:

He said in the NRL it would be ok didn't he?

That's what I thought, he then compounded it by suggesting the English players should know, but the two players involved both play for Canberra.

This is ridiculous, why won't the super coach change things. We've barely offloaded the entire series as he has us playing a tedious risk free load of garbage. 

• Like 1

Just now, ELBOWSEYE said:

It would be a penalty in our competition. 

You sure?

There used to be a really complicated rule where if a player falls off a tackle then it's fine, but they can't deliberately let go. But I thought now it was just 1 on 1 is fine whatever.

I admit that I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

You sure?

There used to be a really complicated rule where if a player falls off a tackle then it's fine, but they can't deliberately let go. But I thought now it was just 1 on 1 is fine whatever.

I admit that I could be wrong.

That's the problem I am not sure. 

pathetic

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Best bit of that half was the last kick that arrowed mercilessly at a steward.

• Haha 1