Welcome back calvin

Sticklebricks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant to have Calvin back on board as he is a real handful for the opposition.

Bit sneaky putting a picture of somebody else shaking hands on the social media though yesterday ?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Plenty of potential in this lad I think . Got the physical attributes for sure . Was a bit raw which was understandable but full preseason should push him on . As with any outside back he needs good service and chances , which hasn’t always been our strongpoint 

18 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Talented player. Are we losing Pez?

I really hope not. Showed at the back end of the season what he can really do, would be a big miss. He is contracted for next season but who knows. 

Just to clarify for information purposes only.

Ryan Fieldhouse has a 2 year contract and this is the second year commencing shortly. 

He has had successful knee surgery and is working extremely hard in his rehabilitation. 

Elliot Miller will resume training when pre season commences shortly. 

So even more good news on the back of an excellent signing this morning. 

Welcome back on board Calvin, welcome back Elliot and keep working hard Ryan.?

#ourtown 

23 minutes ago, IanMac said:

I really hope not. Showed at the back end of the season what he can really do, would be a big miss. He is contracted for next season but who knows. 

I'm not trying to be negative. It's a very good signing but a Barrow fan suggested on Facebook that was the case. Hope not as it would give us three excellent centres.

The fact fui, danny tickle, Bolton,Marwood,forber are all on next years squad list would mean there still with us. As the likes of penky have already been removed 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, homeandawayer said:

I'm not trying to be negative. It's a very good signing but a Barrow fan suggested on Facebook that was the case. Hope not as it would give us three excellent centres.

You've a short memory re injuries; last year we rarely played with 2 recognised centres and not forgetting Gordon on the wing. 

As CT said he wants to assemble a squad. Alleluia!

48 minutes ago, wonky said:

The fact fui, danny tickle, Bolton,Marwood,forber are all on next years squad list would mean there still with us. As the likes of penky have already been removed 

Possibly still in negotiations? 

As Chris has previously said, Moi Moi is on our radar for one more year, all depends on finances I suppose.

16 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

What's that got to do with what I said? ?

Sorry I clearly mis-understood you ,thought you were suggesting 3 centres on the books would be problematic. Please explain what you did mean.

28 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

It would be a shame if we lost Pez cos we'd have three excellent centres.

Absolutely . I don’t think that’s too difficult  to understand . More strike and options in the backs the better . CT has learned that lesson 

20 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Great. Another to add more size and depth to the backline. Confident that a good pre season can see him improve his game even further. Well.done BOD. 

Is there an updated squad list anywhere?

On the Town website. The notable omissions are Penky and Hopkins.

Archived