Welcome back calvin

Sticklebricks

On 09/11/2019 at 19:20, Townie987 said:

Hearing that haven have signed Brett Carter. They’re gonna be in a dogfight if they don’t strengthen quickly with better signings

It’s looking like Haven are going with basically the same squad minus Forster & Burns and some local additions and are just hoping to finish above Swinton & Oldham.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

It’s looking like Haven are going with basically the same squad minus Forster & Burns and some local additions and are just hoping to finish above Swinton & Oldham.

It looks like haven are going with basically Towns team that got relegated about 5 years ago....

28 minutes ago, dkw said:

It looks like haven are going with basically Towns team that got relegated about 5 years ago....

Was just thinking that, just need Stack and Dowes then it's Town circa 2012

40 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Don`t forget under Charlo and Oggie we were never relegated  , Charlo knows what it takes in this division and i personally don`t think Haven will be relegated , I myself are more interested as to whether we will go up , that is my only concern .

Which division? He only lasted one game as a championship coach with Town he was never in a league that had relegation.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 hour ago, gillmeister said:

Which division? He only lasted one game as a championship coach with Town he was never in a league that had relegation.

I just hope both clubs do well this season, would love to see both Town get promotion and Haven don't get relegated, 

2 hours ago, ivans82 said:

Don`t forget under Charlo and Oggie we were never relegated  , Charlo knows what it takes in this division and i personally don`t think Haven will be relegated , I myself are more interested as to whether we will go up , that is my only concern .

It's two from swinton haven and Oldham to come down I.M.O. problem for haven is the other twos budget will probably go further with less travelling costs to fork out and players can get a game in the  championship with the likes  of Oldham and Swinton and not do all the travelling.

28 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Swinton had a great season last year if they keep the Wigan DR, I think someone like Dewsbury might be more vulnerable. So many teams across the bottom two leagues are really going all guns blazing

Super league teams have reserve teams next season which will hit a lot of champ clubs hard 

25 minutes ago, donald said:

Super league teams have reserve teams next season which will hit a lot of champ clubs hard 

It'll be interesting to see how the SL clubs play it. Young prospects will still be better served playing at places like Leigh than going through the paces of reserve grade rugby

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

3 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Swinton had a great season last year if they keep the Wigan DR, I think someone like Dewsbury might be more vulnerable. So many teams across the bottom two leagues are really going all guns blazing

Rams been busy recruiting. Just signed a winger of HKR too

6 hours ago, gillmeister said:

He jumped ship after we lost our first home game if I remember rightly. 

7 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Bit unfair on Charlo, we were promoted into championship in 2012 when 4 teams were promoted and got in the play offs in 2013 when there was relegation. He only lasted one game the following season when I think we again made the play offs.

Archived