Jayne Bennett

is there something going on about Saturdays team selection connected to a fetish about the 10th letter of the alphabet?

James cpt

Jonny fb

Jermaine wing

Jack c

Jake c

Jackson hb

Josh h

jon fwd

Josh2 

Joe sub 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, Damien said:

Jayne may well make a better England coach than Wayne.

was reading he doesn't - drink - smoke or gamble, which I suppose contributes to his youthful appearance. 

There’s a spooky j connection in sport generally when you think of Joe Root , Jason Roy , James Vince , Jofra Archer , Jos Buttler , Jonny Bairstow ,  Jack Leach ... and ,  err , Joe Johnson who won the world snooker championships 

14 hours ago, DavidM said:

There’s a spooky j connection in sport generally when you think of Joe Root , Jason Roy , James Vince , Jofra Archer , Jos Buttler , Jonny Bairstow ,  Jack Leach ... and ,  err , Joe Johnson who won the world snooker championships 

some of them may do better in the England team on sat than our lot

14 hours ago, DavidM said:

Joe Johnson has probably got enough rugby league credentials to get a run out to be fair. He's from Bradford. There we go, stick him on the wing. He must be about 70 now so he's certainly past his best which seems to ensure a spot on the wing in this GB team. Selection problem solved!

16 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

was reading he doesn't - drink - smoke or gamble, which I suppose contributes to his youthful appearance. 

It works for me..only I do imbibe moderately.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived