England Supporters Club

The major sports in this country all have official supporters clubs - an England Soccer one, "The First XV" England RU one and "We are England Cricket supporters" so are the opponents of an England RL supporters club really conceding that Rugby League is not a sport that warrants having a supporters club for the national team ?

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

3 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

The major sports in this country all have official supporters clubs - an England Soccer one, "The First XV" England RU one and "We are England Cricket supporters" so are the opponents of an England RL supporters club really conceding that Rugby League is not a sport that warrants having a supporters club for the national team ?

Of course not but there’s no point to being a member for £25 when supply exceeds demand. They haven’t even offered first dibs on Australia tickets.

Looks a blatant cash-grab to my eye.

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Supporters Club is a great idea - the execution of it is poor.  As of today you cannot buy tickets for any England game and no fixtures are confirmed with any dates/times. But £25 gets you a hat and badge.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

9 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

England football fans are guaranteed 5 or 6 home games a season, cricket many more. What do we get next year, 3 tests against australia (don’t not know where or when yet) and that will be the most exciting year of England home games in a long time. 

I think they needed to release this Englands Supporters Club email after the Ashes tour email that went out this morning.

When I first read it, I thought it seemed interesting, and the mention of the Ashes tests was OK, but at that point we hadn't received any further information about the tests at all.

Think if this had gone out today, after the Ashes tickets were released, it would of been met with a bit more optimism.

Archived