Possibility of seeing Sonny Bill At Dewsbury

Lupset Ram

With our Chairman being a Bookmaker, and a punter being able to gamble/bet on just about anything, I'd like to know what odds he'd give if it came to pass that Dewsbury Rams drew Toronto Wolfpack  in the Challenge Cup at the Tetleys, and glamour boy Sonny Bill was to play in the game?

Over to you big fella. I'll have a fiver on it if you're offering to open your book. 

27 minutes ago, Lupset Ram said:

With our Chairman being a Bookmaker, and a punter being able to gamble/bet on just about anything, I'd like to know what odds he'd give if it came to pass that Dewsbury Rams drew Toronto Wolfpack  in the Challenge Cup at the Tetleys, and glamour boy Sonny Bill was to play in the game?

Over to you big fella. I'll have a fiver on it if you're offering to open your book. 

Are Toronto entering the challenge cup next season?.

15 hours ago, Ainley Top said:

It depends what mood they're in. One law for one and all that! ?

Do you include certain clubs being asked to lodge a bond in order to enter the competition in your "one law for one and all that"?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 08/11/2019 at 13:57, Blind side johnny said:

Do you include certain clubs being asked to lodge a bond in order to enter the competition in your "one law for one and all that"?

Oh yes! ?

Shouldn't even be a question...one of the dozen teams in our top competition and they're still not taking full part in the Rugy League? Don't care where a team comes from, talk of Eastern European applications, America, Russia, if they're in the RL then they join in.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

Shouldn't even be a question...one of the dozen teams in our top competition and they're still not taking full part in the Rugy League? Don't care where a team comes from, talk of Eastern European applications, America, Russia, if they're in the RL then they join in.

Even if the RFL insist that they post a bond first PD?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived