Warrington, It's official, we suck

Haven't seen goalposts like that since the Hull game at McAlpine.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

The deal came about as a result of Steve Price challenging the board for investment that would ensure Wire finish on top. 

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

There was an awkward moment during the negotiations when the managing director of Hoover told the Wire board "We can help you remove anything dirty."

To which Steve Price replied, "No need mate, Bennie Westwood has already retired." 

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Good move. Value unknown of course but clearly you'll clean up next season. 

Hoover Europe is part of Candy. Candy is owned by Chinese company Haier. According to Euromonitor in 2014, the Haier brand had the world's largest market share in white goods, with 10.2 per cent retail volume market share.

4 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

A vast, vast improvement over the murky 'One Energy'. Did they actually supply anyone with energy?

Can't be much worse than SolarPlicity, a bunch of cowboys with a trail of stressed out customers and owed monies as long as your arm, I managed to get out just before things properly imploded and get my money back after a protracted complaint through the ombudsman (and threats by SP by debt agency who SP also lied to the Bleepity bleeps!) which I also got a small amount of compo. Have had two good experiences with smaller companies incl the current people I'm with though.

it's interesting how the well known brands of yesteryear have absolutely zero to do with the companies they once were.

Hoover haven't been 'Hoover' for a couple of decades and more, it's a brand name only and don't exist as a company, the UK/Europe division which separated from the US company were bought out by Candy and in turn Candy are now a subsidiary of Quindao Haier, a Chinese company.

They use Haier UK (ltd) as a distribution company from what I can see and have 15 employees according to the 2018 Financial statement with a turnover of just under £17M with £3.9M gross profit, a whopping £3.8 admin cost with just over a £100k net profit with no tax paid to the exchequer (deferred tax) and no dividend paid to the #shareholders' who are actually Haier Europe

Yannick Fierling is the main director of Haier UK and CEO of Haier Europe maybe this chap might come down to some of the games? https://ifa-international.org/2019/09/07/haier-boosts-its-european-business/ or the Li's?

I'm sure Warrington will do nicely out of it and ;shake n Vac' their way to success!

Archived