Magic Weekend

39 minutes ago, Newcastle Thunder said:

Well an average of 15,000 tickets have been sold to north east post codes for the magic weekends in Newcastle! Strong numbers 

we have plans to smash that number in 2020

Good luck with the plans, I hope they are successful

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

My issue is that we are planning a trip to Perpignan, plus a possible Toronto visit now that I've seen the brilliant deals on offer. They will eat up a lot of goodwill points with my missus and to be fair I don't have that many to start with.

I'm really not trying to put a dampener on it but Magic may have to be put aside this year. I truly hope it's a massive success, I loved it last time. Newcastle and its people are fantastic.

1 hour ago, Leeds Wire said:

My issue is that we are planning a trip to Perpignan, plus a possible Toronto visit now that I've seen the brilliant deals on offer. They will eat up a lot of goodwill points with my missus and to be fair I don't have that many to start with.

I'm really not trying to put a dampener on it but Magic may have to be put aside this year. I truly hope it's a massive success, I loved it last time. Newcastle and its people are fantastic.

Nothing wrong with that. 

Personally, I’ve put off Perpignan in 2020 and I’m off to Magic because it’s back at Newcastle. 

8 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

I'd like to be clever and say that you need to up the charm offensive but in reality I think it's proper that you take your wife's opinion seriously, as you are doing. It's maybe a bridge too far.  I always consider my better half's opinion before making such decisions. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived