Larne Patrick

Blue Pike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

I was wrong with Jy Hitchcox .Hope Im right with this. Been told he’s signing for us in two weeks.

You actually want us to sign Larne Patrick ? Hasn’t played for a year the year before That  was at Leigh and they couldn’t wait to get rid the year before that was at cas and hardly played . 

57 minutes ago, Gareth hock said:

You actually want us to sign Larne Patrick ? Hasn’t played for a year the year before That  was at Leigh and they couldn’t wait to get rid the year before that was at cas and hardly played . 

Its got nowt to do with me whether I want to sign him or not. I am insignificant in that department.He has told someone a couple of days ago and if he is telling the truth so be it. I am posting stuff in the dull period of the RL world as an interest thats all. 

35 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

6th July 2018

"The time has come for me to hang my boots up. It’s been a crazy 10 years professionally and 25 years in total which has been full of its highs and lows.
"I am now ready for a new challenge."

My G# d I wonder if the unbelievable has happened and he’s changed his mind??

Retired to get his buisness going, apparently doing well now, maybe hes had a nice break and fancys another crack, local lad plenty of experience and was a top forward on his day. Sometimes a break does you good and you actually miss the game and come back hungrier than ever. Like Robin says, if it's on match to March terms, not a problem for me, pre season behind him, let him have a run in the friendlys, and see how he goes. 

51 minutes ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

Retired to get his buisness going, apparently doing well now, maybe hes had a nice break and fancys another crack, local lad plenty of experience and was a top forward on his day. Sometimes a break does you good and you actually miss the game and come back hungrier than ever. Like Robin says, if it's on match to March terms, not a problem for me, pre season behind him, let him have a run in the friendlys, and see how he goes. 

no brainer for me

8 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Larne Patrick ,Dale Ferguson and Brett Ferres, might get a dozen games out of all of them in one season with a bit of luck.

I think you have enough to worry about at your own club without coming on here to make snide remarks about our current/potential signings.

Anyway, have you got a team signed up yet?

27 minutes ago, leytherz said:

i was getting worried that fev would be the team to beat next year.us leythers no what happens when you sign to many of these kind of players

i shouldnt worry too much about that id worry about players your getting that really dont want to be there and will go as far as to say dislike you, i know at least 3, are they going to put it in when it get tough????????

2 hours ago, leytherz said:

i was getting worried that fev would be the team to beat next year.us leythers no what happens when you sign to many of these kind of players

We'd like to take you seriously, we really would, but your last prediction on here in July didn't work out too well...

"il explain the play offs for all you fev fans.you will finish 6th and play nobody"

3 hours ago, leytherz said:

What players like Fergy, who Leigh were desperate to sign, but the chance to play for the club he supported as a youngster, was a bigger pull than Degsys checkbook.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

We'd like to take you seriously, we really would, but your last prediction on here in July didn't work out too well...

"il explain the play offs for all you fev fans.you will finish 6th and play nobody"

i wasnt far off u finished 5th.

Just now, fev4evatiggerneva said:

What players like Fergy, who Leigh were desperate to sign, but the chance to play for the club he supported as a youngster, was a bigger pull than Degsys checkbook.

no players like larne patrick..the clue is in the title tread

Archived