Larne Patrick

Blue Pike

We are the best part time Team and beat two full time Teams away  on the way to the final where we played a billionaires Team away thousands of miles away and after leading at half time went down fightIng. What a season. Hope we can go one better next season ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, leytherz said:

i wasnt far off u finished 5th.

lets hope we play each other in the grand final at headingley again then you can all go straight to the ground and avoid all the pubs like last time even Hunslet who played in the curtain raiser had more fans in the boozers , lightweight shandy drinkers

24 minutes ago, gingdong said:

lets hope we play each other in the grand final at headingley again then you can all go straight to the ground and avoid all the pubs like last time even Hunslet who played in the curtain raiser had more fans in the boozers , lightweight shandy drinkers

was that the one when the coaches got there late because of the roadworks near leeds.the crowd that day was just under 10.000 maybe they was all fev n hunslet fans.i cant remember the result i had to many shandys.oh wait was that the one where we hammered fev.

2 hours ago, leytherz said:

no players like larne patrick..the clue is in the title tread

But you said Leigh know all about signing too many of these type of players, we haven't even signed larne, just a rumour at the minute, so I was assuming you meant ferres and fergy in that bracket of player, but was obviously a pointless post. Seems Leigh haven't learnt either, throwing money at anyone that comes available again.

2 hours ago, leytherz said:

was that the one when the coaches got there late because of the roadworks near leeds.the crowd that day was just under 10.000 maybe they was all fev n hunslet fans.i cant remember the result i had to many shandys.oh wait was that the one where we hammered fev.

ha, ha ye buses turned up late, not 1 leigh fan did i see all day in the headingley pubs, pathetic plastic fans thats why players only play there because of Beaumonts wallet  period.....We all know how temperamental he is  win or lose doesnt matter to us.

8 hours ago, gingdong said:

ha, ha ye buses turned up late, not 1 leigh fan did i see all day in the headingley pubs, pathetic plastic fans thats why players only play there because of Beaumonts wallet  period.....We all know how temperamental he is  win or lose doesnt matter to us.

To be fair, we dont see many of them when we go in pubs found Leigh, never mind Headingley.

I understand the RFL use information like how many fans are signed up to the OurLeague App etc.in determining a clubs central funding. Are they now using how many fans you have getting tiddly in a pub before a game as funding criteria?

What difference does it make who has the boozier fans?

What is so good having a core of urine heads tarnishing the name of their club?

I don't get how having a pub full of drunken fans before a game (during or after) is a positive reflection on how good a club is.

Then again, I suppose it depends on which Neanderthal tribe you originate from.

2 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

I understand the RFL use information like how many fans are signed up to the OurLeague App etc.in determining a clubs central funding. Are they now using how many fans you have getting tiddly in a pub before a game as funding criteria?

I don't get how having a pub full of drunken fans before a game (during or after) is a positive reflection on how good a club is.

Bet your a right laugh at partys.

Sadly we are a world drifting to almost grunting,, text and twitter speak becoming commonplace in all forms including verbal for heavens sake emoji's the modern slant on hieroglyphics.

I am all for maintaing standards to try and avert reverting to grunting knuckle draggers.

7 hours ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

To be fair, we dont see many of them when we go in pubs found Leigh, never mind Headingley.

5 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

what planet are you on ??? seriously what planet maybe planet armley, your the cretin mentioning neanderthal if you had half a brain you would know that is probably a compliment, not everyone who goes in a pub gets smashed sonshine, 

3 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

First of all, in the context you have used the word 'your' it should be spelt 'you're' as in an abbreviation of 'you are'.

Secondly the plural of 'party' is 'parties'. 

Cheers. ?

here we go cant think of anything to say so will pull the gramma card

This forum was headed 'Larne Patrick'. We have gone off that subject and had varied comments about pubs, drinking and grammar. Does his initials now stand for Long Player? I wouldn't be surprised as for diversification the amount being posted must be a record . 

3 hours ago, Terrybill said:

Sadly we are a world drifting to almost grunting,, text and twitter speak becoming commonplace in all forms including verbal for heavens sake emoji's the modern slant on hieroglyphics.

I am all for maintaing standards to try and avert reverting to grunting knuckle draggers.

Gi'oer wi thi nar!

On the Pubs debate. It is part of the working mans day out at a Rugby match ( always drink responsibly) and am I right in saying that Fev Rovers were formed in the Railway Pub now the Last Orders Inn. Anyway let’s see if Larne signs shortly.

Archived