Sat 16 Nov: RLWC Qual: USA v Cook Islands KO 10pm (UK Time)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• USA
    • Cook Islands

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/11/19 at 22:00

I was about to say I'm fine with having cook islands as a separate team when we have Niue as well which is a tiny island, then I looked it up and found Niue is actually bigger than the cook islands! Niue's population is a lot smaller though, in relative terms. 

Anyway, would prefer the USA to win but think Cook Islands will find it pretty easy to be honest. 

Cook Islands 19 man squad -

Sam Mataora (Belconnen), Alex Glenn (Brisbane), Tevin Arona (Canterbury), Aaron Teroi (Central Queensland Capras) Reuben Rennie, Vincent Rennie (Mounties), Uiti Baker, Kayal Iro (Newcastle), Moses McGreal, Paul Ulberg (Norths Devils), Narata Niukore, Brad Takairangi (Parramatta), Dominic Peyroux (St Helens), Troy Dargan, Steven Marsters (South Sydney), Adam Tangata (Wakefield), Anthony Gelling (Warrington), Journe Pua, Brodie Tamarua (Warriors)

USA 25 man squad named last week -

Nick Newlin (Atlanta Rhinos) Brandon Anderson, Connor Donehue, Alex Foster, Kevin Reed Jr, Jamil Robinson, Tim Stubbs (Brooklyn Kings), Sonny Pettybourne (Burleigh Bears), Edward Pettybourne (Central Queensland Capras), Elijah Ieriko  (Cronulla Sharks), Mark Offerdahl (Goondiwindi Boars), Bureta Faraimo (Hull FC), Rory Humphreys (Ipswich Jets), Charlie Jones, Khalial Harris (Jacksonville Axemen), Joe Eichner (Northern Pride), Ryan Burroughs (NOVA Eagles), Andrew Kneisly (Philadelphia Fight), Matt Shipway (Port Macquarie Sharks), Corey Makelim (Sheffield Eagles), Jerome Veve (South Logan Magpies), Justin Branca (Tampa Mayhem), Danny Howard (Wentworthville Magpies), Kristian Freed (West’s Mitchelton), Matt Walsh (White Plains Wombats)

The match is apparently being live streamed on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AmericasRugbyLeague

Should be a fairly easy win for the Kukis but USA have brought in a few decent players so might make a go of it with home advantage.

I'd say Kukis by 20.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

17 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I was about to say I'm fine with having cook islands as a separate team when we have Niue as well which is a tiny island, then I looked it up and found Niue is actually bigger than the cook islands! Niue's population is a lot smaller though, in relative terms. 

Anyway, would prefer the USA to win but think Cook Islands will find it pretty easy to be honest. 

Niue are actually a rl nation, they've recently played some tests.

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

I don't think USA has a chance. Less than 1%.

I think the USA losing will actually see a better result. Heads will roll. They might actually try to improve as an organisation.

new rise.jpg

On 13/11/2019 at 22:31, Pulga said:

I don't think USA has a chance. Less than 1%.

I think the USA losing will actually see a better result. Heads will roll. They might actually try to improve as an organisation.

I don’t have any connection to USA RL but I sense something is amiss.

The Cooks will win easily enough I predict. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• John Drake changed the title to Sat 16 Nov: RLWC Qual: USA v Cook Islands KO 10pm (UK Time)

Cooks to win I wish it would be the USA though for the excitement they bring. Do like the Cooks also.

0  =   image.png.947d384a203010db3e2ea348db8433af.png = Far too many!

"Shake hands, we shall never be friends, all’s over;
I only vex you the more I try.
All’s wrong that ever I’ve done or said,
And nought to help it in this dull head:
Shake hands, here’s luck, good-bye. "

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

14 hours ago, Oxford said:

Cooks to win I wish it would be the USA though for the excitement they bring. Do like the Cooks also.

0  =   image.png.947d384a203010db3e2ea348db8433af.png = Far too many!

You need to get a life mate

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Archived