bennett gone?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was only on 30th August that John Drake started a thread,relevant to the next edition of Rugby League World,questioning why rugby league fans were so negative,while Matthew Shaw questioned the 'blame culture'.

Now we have journalists chomping at the bit to relieve one of the sports most successful coaches of his job.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/journalist-slams-rugby-leagues-blame-culture-21290/

I thought politicians were hypocritical...Observers of rugby league knock 'em into a cocked hat. 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Give me one positive from this tour for Great Britain or England.

The retro tracky top.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

It was only on 30th August that John Drake started a thread,relevant to the next edition of Rugby League World,questioning why rugby league fans were so negative,while Matthew Shaw questioned the 'blame culture'.

Now we have journalists chomping at the bit to relieve one of the sports most successful coaches of his job.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/journalist-slams-rugby-leagues-blame-culture-21290/

I thought politicians were hypocritical...Observers of rugby league knock 'em into a cocked hat. 

One of the best ever Coaches at club level

less than average rep coach

its allowed us to find out austin is not a winger, lomax can't step up, hall is past it, hardacre is our best full back farrell should have been there, should i go on.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

we also found out or the players did that you can't steal the ball but you can drag a player into touch in the international game.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

23 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

That's not a positive for GB out England, that's a positive for Tonga.

Having four top teams is good for England though, as it will make things more interesting and strengthen the game. If only Fiji, Samoa and France could follow them. 

8 minutes ago, Scubby said:

They are the best bet to challenge IMO. They are producing players too.

Yeah agreed, and I hope they can become the fifth tier 1 team, but they’re not there yet. 

By producing players do you mean new ones on the island (stolen from Union) rather than heritage Aussies and Kiwis from the NRL who’d have played for Aus or NZ in the past? If so that is great news ? ?? 

Archived