Non signings

ernieone

BISSA POWER!

linners_colin-840x400.jpg

The Batley Independent Supporters Squadbuilder Association have once again stepped up to back the club, with the signature of Half Back Reece Dean being made possible with funding from their members. Already this close season Craig Lingard has been able to add high scoring wingman Dale Morton to the ranks with backing from the group, and a second signing for the new term show the value of the contributions made.

Supporting The Bulldogs for over 15 years, BISSA continue to support the players on the field by raising monies via Monthly membership, annual donations, and fundraising via various events, such as the recent highly successful evening with Billy Pearce.

If you aren’t a member please consider joining as BISSA have supported over 130 players who have helped the club progress and improve on the field.

For full details visit the website at www.bissa.co.uk

Pictured above ar Head Coach Craig Lingard and BISSA Chairman Colin Bottomley

Betfred Championship Shield Super 8sDat08/09/

Disaster really does loom this season. Our squad was weak enough to begin with. 

I heard on the grapevine that we were in talks with Ben Kaye, who would undoubtedly have improved us. However, he's apparently turned us down and is now likely to move to a club in Championship 1. 

11 hours ago, ernieone said:

Had news at the breakfast club this morning in that Downs, Bravo and Reece Dean will not be with us next season. Downs with his job, Bravo retiring and Dean not joining us. The search continues.

I knew jack Downs had become PC Downs , I did wonder how that would impact on his rugby

IMG_0583.JPG

Be right. Just accept never gonna bother top 5 again

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

15 hours ago, Bulldog Days said:

What has happened with Reece Dean? It was announced on this forum that he had signed with the help of BISSA.

Just to clarify the position of BISSA as we feel clarification is needed regards this thread. 

We were asked for help towards the signing/contract of Reece Dean.This was agreed and the Club and BISSA announced the signing simultaneously.

Due to circumstances that BISSA are not aware of , the signing appears to have not gone ahead.

BISSA can confirm that contractual payments have not yet commenced. Also the allocated money is still available if requested. 

Many thanks 

Colin Bottomley BISSA Chair.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Guess contracts safeguard our club and the employyee. Some would stamp their feet and insist on service from their recruitment.

Oh well if it's not to be. Looks like dual reg not happening. Forget bravo sick of hearing about him.

Walshaw far too slow now for centre so lucas and manu in second row.

Just need a kick ass hooker. Where's the next lythes/ mennell/ blake/ flannaghan

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Guess contracts safeguard our club and the employyee. Some would stamp their feet and insist on service from their recruitment.

Oh well if it's not to be. Looks like dual reg not happening. Forget bravo sick of hearing about him.

Walshaw far too slow now for centre so lucas and manu in second row.

Just need a kick ass hooker. Where's the next lythes/ mennell/ blake/ flannaghan

Cameron King has left Featherstone and is looking for a new club.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't be daft bsj. That's something Graham Fisher would come out with!!!

11 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Don't be silly.

You must know that everything BSJ says is the Gospel truth.

Well, it is true, so what is your point?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived