Divine Travel for Toronto

Padge

Anybody know anything about Divine Travel for Toronto Trips.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

The AirTransat link is for 2019, although it does say 2020 fixtures tbc.

Unconfirmed who the main Wolfpack sponsor is for next season, nothing on their website and no new shirt on sale yet so its unclear if it will be AirTransat or not. If not, then that will have an impact on any travel packages.

Catalan Sports Tours certainly look a hell of a lot cheaper than the official Wigan ones, which are almost exactly the same and via Shearings. I've never heard anyone have an issue with CST, well established and very reliable.

Never heard of Divine travel, they look like a company set up by someone in the Manchester region specifically to organise Toronto match trips. No prices, so they probably put something together based on individual requirements.

I'll be going independent.

8 hours ago, Terry2u said:

Check with air transat the actual sponsor of wolfpack   they have packages specifically tailored to visiting teams fans 

https://www.canadianaffair.com/holidays/canada/city-breaks-holidays/sports-packages/toronto-wolfpack-fixtures

Thanks. 

It seems they act as an agent for a Canadian company. Been very helpful. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

13 hours ago, SL17 said:

Do you have a link that shows air transat are a sponsor for 2020?

Air transat will be thier main sponsor for a long time. No worries there.  They make argyles money look like pocket change.  As a sponsorship deal  any money they pay for flying opposing teams to canada is a direct tax write off for them   that is why so many airlines sponsor sporting teams.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

That’s on the high side.

Book flights and accommodation separately, use a comparison site, save a pretty penny.

I looked at flight around April and it worked out around £500.  So for, say, 3 nights at 100, ticket and food maybe 250 it isn’t.  

Obviously 2 persons paying for the room makes it cheaper - or ‘top and tailing’ bed arrangements cheaper still!

We went in August... As a tip from our time there. Ubers in general are quite expensive with the current exchange rate the train from the airport to downtown is the best. I flew Westjet from Gatwick similar standard to your budget airline like Jet2/AirTransat but no problems at all. On the way back flew Air Canada into Manchester. Westjet flight was £350 with Air Canada (more like BA) £425 but with decent connection times. I got a decent Airbnb for £150 for 3 nights the whole trip was under £1300 including food tickets etc for August and summer holidays I thought a decent price. Devine sports travel were quoting me £1350 for flights, ticket and hotel based on 2 sharing. 

Archived