Who could you play for?

Eddie

Now International Rugby League is (superbly) all the rage and everyone wants heritage players, who could you play for? 

I could play for England or Poland and possibly Lithuania. I’ve recently given up hope of an England call up but reckon I could do a job for the latter two. If they extended it to Great Grandparents it would open up even more possibilities, must write to the RLIF about that. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could play for England or Wales, by the current rules of most international sports. The 'phone call has never come, for some reason...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

30 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

The Danish because I love there bacon

Well, I like good beer, so I could never represent Australia. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

England only,

Both sets of grand parents are from Hull except my maternal grandfather who was from Nottingham, maternal great grandies also from Hull, my great great nanna was also Hull but she married a chap who was from Lancashire orig, so my blood is somewhat tainted by the West pennine lot uuuughh ? 

I might make the subs bench for my street if I was lucky hahahaha

1 hour ago, The Future is League said:

England and Ireland for me, but its a mystery to me why people don't want to play for the country that they were born and bred in, or have lived most of their life's.

Experience tells me that identity is usually a simple thing when there are weak pressures on it.

Archived