Sign in to follow this  
The Future is League

$3 million deal for NRL teenager

I assume they’re happy with his attitude following the Bali incident. There’s no doubt he’s a huge talent, £750k per season looks ok if he stays out of trouble.

With Fifita, Haas and Pangai Jnr at the club the Broncos have so much to look forward to. Keeping all three might be a challenge though.

• Thanks 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 hours ago, Southerner said:

I assume they’re happy with his attitude following the Bali incident. There’s no doubt he’s a huge talent, £750k per season looks ok if he stays out of trouble.

At today's exchange rate it is £396k a year not £750k.

• Thanks 1

He is a fantastic talent. I think the Broncos have got the best young middle forward (Payne) and best young edge forward (Fifita) in the game today. 

I hope they both fulfill their potential and only have a bad game against England.

Great young talent . Him and Haas are just ‘ wow ‘ talents . I really didn’t like the look of the story in Bali and think he’s a lucky boy , so he needs to keep his head screwed on . But on the pitch he’s a rare talent