Attendances in France

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Does anyone have a link to average attendances in Elite 1 and Elite 2 please? I have looked online but can’t find anything. Thanks ?

From what I've seen over the years attendances seem to vary from 200 to 1000 most games. The odd derby game may get 2-3,000. Perhaps our French based Treizists may have a better idea!?

Elite 2 may be on the lower end of the Elite 1 levels?

7 hours ago, Heritage XIII said:

From what I've seen over the years attendances seem to vary from 200 to 1000 most games. The odd derby game may get 2-3,000. Perhaps our French based Treizists may have a better idea!?

Elite 2 may be on the lower end of the Elite 1 levels?

Thanks, a bit like League One then. 

I do a bit on attendances and the ones in France are hard to find. I'd happily do articles on my blog if I had the data. In fact any historical data on French RL I would welcome.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

It depends on where you go RayCee.

Difficult to give exact figures as attendance figures are very rarely given but somewhere like Lezignan will regularly get 1000plus whereas Carcassonne struggle to get 400 sometimes. Every time i've been to Limoux they've ad anything from 800-2000 speccies.

As a regular at Albi they always get about 800 plus (Elite 1) and Lescure (Elite 2) will get between 300/400.

Villeneuve usually gets about 400 ish and Toulouse (Elite 1) anything from 50 - 300. i've been to TO games with only me and a couple of others as speccies.

Realmont fom the third tier (DN1) gets a healthy 200-300  crowd.

It really does depend on were you are.

On 17/11/2019 at 18:10, oiseau said:

It depends on where you go RayCee.

Difficult to give exact figures as attendance figures are very rarely given but somewhere like Lezignan will regularly get 1000plus whereas Carcassonne struggle to get 400 sometimes. Every time i've been to Limoux they've ad anything from 800-2000 speccies.

As a regular at Albi they always get about 800 plus (Elite 1) and Lescure (Elite 2) will get between 300/400.

Villeneuve usually gets about 400 ish and Toulouse (Elite 1) anything from 50 - 300. i've been to TO games with only me and a couple of others as speccies.

Realmont fom the third tier (DN1) gets a healthy 200-300  crowd.

It really does depend on were you are.

In your opinion what club has the highest average attendances?

Archived