Bradford Bulls v Leed Rhinos head to head record

On a similar, and just as interesting theme, does anyone know the head to head record of Wakefield Trinity v Broughton Rangers? ?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Those results are from 1981 only, bar a few cup ties before then.

This highlights just how few stats are available to clubs and fans. Three decades ago the RL Record Keepers Club did sterling work to pull together past results, line ups etc, and much of that was published. However, since the club ended in 1995 I understand that their work remains under 'lock and key' in the Rugby League archives at Heritage Quay.

It would be great to think that these could again be knocked into a publishable shape and be made available to fans. 

I know how arduous the task is of compiling such results as a few years ago I trawled half a dozen papers to gather all results and tables (and other NU stuff) available for the Cumberland teams and competitions prior to WW1.

18 hours ago, Scott Sinfield said:

I could only find out from 1996 onwards. 34-28 in bradfords favour. Does anyone know the all time record or where I could find it.

An amazing amount of posts and new topics for a newbie..... asking pretty basic questions and basic topics - I smell a troll or a 12 year old??

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

An amazing amount of posts and new topics for a newbie..... asking pretty basic questions and basic topics - I smell a troll or a 12 year old??

I think it's a bound-to-be unsuccessful attempt to quickly get to the cross code forum.

Archived