Nicaragua announces domestic competition

On 17/11/2019 at 10:47, RayCee said:

It will be interesting to follow. Will you be keeping us apprised of results Pulga?

I will mate. I haven't heard anything except that it went well.

I'm anxious to hear more details.

new rise.jpg

UNI (Managua) have defeated the Carribbean Black Lions 18 - 8 in the first round.

There was a second game but one team didn't field enough players so we're going to stage it again.

new rise.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being so slack about updates.

As you can see they have crowned a winner.

As with most things, the first time has its unexpected problems. It was hard for me to get much info or media out of the boys. We're going to try to get a camera for them next year.

new rise.jpg

On 20/12/2019 at 15:30, Pulga said:

Sorry for being so slack about updates.

As you can see they have crowned a winner.

As with most things, the first time has its unexpected problems. It was hard for me to get much info or media out of the boys. We're going to try to get a camera for them next year.

Main thing was they successfully ran a competition end to end. That is no small feat and credit to all those involved.

Everything else, whilst nice and something all Leagues should strive to are nice to haves come the end of the day.

Here's hoping most of the players and clubs involved this year want to have a runaround again next year.

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

15 hours ago, Yakstorm said:

Main thing was they successfully ran a competition end to end. That is no small feat and credit to all those involved.

Everything else, whilst nice and something all Leagues should strive to are nice to haves come the end of the day.

Here's hoping most of the players and clubs involved this year want to have a runaround again next year.

Exactly right.

All clubs seem to be keen for next year and hopefully to expand the comp. It's pretty exciting.

new rise.jpg

Archived