Christmas bulldog. Battler

9' oller

Approaching xmas school and church fetes. (St. Mary's down at paroke tomor midday) anyone intending to borrow costume for publicity purposes?

I did heckmondwike and birstall town crimbo light switch on as well as st. Mary's some years back. Not sure if marketing committee has been reintroduced.....

Worked pretty well handing out foxs biscuits and posing for photos. Need a chaperone as visibility reduced especially those knee high to a grasshoper. Roger had a go last year?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

It's great somebody volunteering to do it, it's fun but not easy to do as 9'oller and me can attest to. he was with the community team and it is Christmas approaching, can't see owt wrong in that.

22 minutes ago, RogerT said:

It's great somebody volunteering to do it, it's fun but not easy to do as 9'oller and me can attest to. he was with the community team and it is Christmas approaching, can't see owt wrong in that.

He’s suppose to promote the club and the sponsors it’s the image of the club in any shirt 

imagine Ronnie the rhino wearing a Leeds United shirt or Bullman wearing a Bradford  city shirt it wouldn’t happen 

He got on to the stage next to blind Elvis though! Prob took Tracy brabins spot on end. Ha ha

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Great stuff!

Birstall is not Leeds!!!!

Be interesting to see if the properley funded community team makes a difference in interest.

I'd say danny maun has massively increased our profile on a corporate level taking over from iro. Sponsorship has been a God send but hopefully a better product to actually enjoy in 2020.

Archived