Your clubs best and worst home kits of the SL Era

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:58, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Worst was this first picture

The best is last year's which is the classic Fulham V. Really hope we keep it more or less the same this year

59216.jpg

london-broncos-eddie-battye-in-action-during-the-betfred-super-league-match-at-trailfinders-sports-club-london-T2C92J.jpg

Funny that your worst kit is my favourite.

http://www.skolarsrl.com/2015/03/11/ex-bronco-will-lovell-agrees-deal-for-2015/ The kit that is in the picture on this link, which won't let me link to unfortauntely is my worst. Just plain black.

Luckily we're only talking about home kits, or the away kit that year would be top for my worst London kit ever. Plain sky blue, it was awful.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:58, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Worst was this first picture

The best is last year's which is the classic Fulham V. Really hope we keep it more or less the same this year

59216.jpg

london-broncos-eddie-battye-in-action-during-the-betfred-super-league-match-at-trailfinders-sports-club-london-T2C92J.jpg

http://www.skolarsrl.com/2015/03/11/ex-bronco-will-lovell-agrees-deal-for-2015/ The kit that is in the picture on this link, which won't let me link to unfortauntely is my worst. Just plain black.

Luckily we're only talking about home kits, or the away kit that year would be top for my worst London kit ever. Plain sky blue, it was awful.

53 minutes ago, Click said:

Yes, didn't like that one either

This years I think is the way forward. Eye cattching and looks great

Plenty of non rugby people have told me how much they like it 

8 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yes, didn't like that one either

This years I think is the way forward. Eye cattching and looks great

Plenty of non rugby people have told me how much they like it 

Yeah, i can understand people liking it - This years wasn't too bad, but I am too young for the days of Fulham, I liked teh shirt, but didn't buy this years one. I grew up watching London play in quarters, so whenever we pay homage to those kits, which is why I still wear the one you linked as your worst to most home games?

To me Rhinos shirts should be Blue with amber detail and white trim/collar. In that sense I hate any of ours that are predominantly yellow like 2017 and 2003.

Image result for leeds rhinos home 2017

Thank God we wore the white shirt in the 2017 final

Image result for leeds rhinos home 2003

But I rate any home shirt that follows a simple timeless design.Image result for leeds rhinos home 2005Image result for leeds rhinos home 2013Image result for leeds rhinos home 2018Image result for leeds rhinos superdry

To me these shirts are iconic and unmistakably Leeds and its of no surprise Superdry had one of these as a central design for their collabaration. I don't mind experimenting with the home colours as we have done in the past and are doing for 2019, just please don't make it yellow. 

Keep it simple, keep it rugby, keep it your colours. Can't go far wrong with any kit for any club with that mantra.

29 minutes ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Please forgive my naivety.

Do I put my number on the forum❓

If you click on his name, his profile will come up, and there is a "envelope" box, which is a private message - If you send him a message with whichever details, it will only be between the both of you, and not forum-wide.

Archived