Pre season matches

Keep The Faith

December 26th - Dewsbury away 12pm kick off

january 12th- Hunslet away -3pm kick off  

January 19th- Hull FC Home - 3pm kick off

26th Huddersfield Giants Home 2:30pm kick off 

so far so good haven’t played hull since 2007 in a pre season or any type of cup match 

giants was 2016 in the middle 8s should both bring full squads as the season starts 

11 hours ago, doggystyle said:

I remember when we played Hull last time and their fans were fighting each other at top of Heritage Way.

Me too I bundled my baby into back of car and  locked doors. Rangoon them cod heads. I rang the 5.o and they said they couldn't come up unless I had a postcode of said disturbance. I kid you not

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Might try a South Leeds visit. Not been there for donkeys years. Steam train still trundle along I wonder?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

40 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Make sure you wrap up warm, 9'O.

It's bleak in the middle of summer at that stadium. 

After the old Don Valley stadium this is a ground I don't miss a visit to in the league, I will bob along to support the lads though in January and will double up on the double layers

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

When I first started going in late 80's my dad gave me a handwarmer. Charcoal rod that burnt in a handheld retainer that emitted heat for a few hours.

Also in the seated stand at mount did you get little bits of carpet to use on the seats or is that dreamt up in a hot bovril and Yorkshire mixture daze?

Archived