Not enough in the creativity dept.

Graham Greaves

It does look like the Bulls are starting to build from a solid base for the first time in many years, and the pulling power of a Coach with the pedigree of John Kear has a huge part to play in attracting SL/ ex SL players, who are able to improve their game under him. I do have doubts about the 'Chinese Wall' with the Sawyers between Dewsbury and Bradford, but good luck to Bradford in the new venture to resurrect a sleeping giant of the game. I just hope that we can attract some additional players of quality before the season ( experience required) to lead the young talent on the pitch.

18 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

It was in nosey Parker’s article in the League weekly 

So it's definitely wrong then.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Are Bfd out of the special measures then?

Yes, a few weeks ago. Oddly the RL press didn't seek to publicise this.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, Bulldog Days said:

It does look like the Bulls are starting to build from a solid base for the first time in many years, and the pulling power of a Coach with the pedigree of John Kear has a huge part to play in attracting SL/ ex SL players, who are able to improve their game under him. I do have doubts about the 'Chinese Wall' with the Sawyers between Dewsbury and Bradford, but good luck to Bradford in the new venture to resurrect a sleeping giant of the game. I just hope that we can attract some additional players of quality before the season ( experience required) to lead the young talent on the pitch.

Maybe your DR partners will be able to send you some experienced players ?

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Maybe your DR partners will be able to send you some experienced players ?

who would they be???partners that is as i must a missed the info,some decent players moving about around us for sure.

2 hours ago, silverback said:

who would they be???partners that is as i must a missed the info,some decent players moving about around us for sure.

Hull have been rumoured I believe. No longer linked with Doncaster.

1 hour ago, Bulldog Days said:

I'd settle for leaving Hull with Doncaster, and signing Watson Boas from the Keepmoat?. He certainly did a job on GB.

Why did Fev get rid.I'm sure there are complications related to PNG players (visas etc ).Apparently he wasn't first choice at Donny

Donny must have a good un then!! I keep asking, are we talking? Would he have played enough games to qualify for a visa, like the problems there were with Uce? What was his national background, and are there different laws for different countries? I'm sure I saw somewhere about players from some country who didn't count as overseas players due to being development nations or am I dreaming? Maybe a Post Office Roader mjght be able to enlighten us on the Boas front?

7 hours ago, phildog said:

Donny must have a good un then!! I keep asking, are we talking? Would he have played enough games to qualify for a visa, like the problems there were with Uce? What was his national background, and are there different laws for different countries? I'm sure I saw somewhere about players from some country who didn't count as overseas players due to being development nations or am I dreaming? Maybe a Post Office Roader mjght be able to enlighten us on the Boas front?

As far as I know Boas as signed a contract at Doncaster. Is it true that PNG players that come over to play in this country can only play rugby and not seek other employment? If true they need a decent contract to be able to live on. Or do what Sheffield do,apply for a student visa?

5 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

As far as I know Boas as signed a contract at Doncaster. Is it true that PNG players that come over to play in this country can only play rugby and not seek other employment? If true they need a decent contract to be able to live on. Or do what Sheffield do,apply for a student visa?

i hope thats a fact graham or hawkeyed will have yer stood in naughty corner..:kolobok_read:

Archived