Star duo's $12 million deals

Both are amazing players in different ways. I think it is great business by Manly to keep two guys who obviously love the club. Tom has all the skills but Jake is one of the most underrated players in the world. He would be in my top 5 at present.

15 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

I don't know what it is about this pair, despite all their unquestionable talent, I still don't like them.

16 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

They do come across as being Manly through and through... 

new rise.jpg

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

The two brothers and DCE are getting a big wedge there , and I read somewhere that 6 players are getting virtually 50% of the cap 

There are some dispensations with them being home grown players I think. But still, a hefty chunk from those three.

1 hour ago, Number 16 said:

I don't know what it is about this pair, despite all their unquestionable talent, I still don't like them.

Conversely, I sort of like them, despite them playing for Manly.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

which one looks like a plasticine figure from Wallace n grommit?

Tom is Ren and Jake is Stimpy. HTH.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived