Independent review

I imagine it'll take something fairly drastic for this to happen. Look how many times the government had to threaten the FA before they started to do something about their governance structures. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas so the RFL are unlikely to trigger anything off their own back

As a former constituent I'm a fan of Mulholland but I'm not sure this is appropriate.

I believe he's still on the board of the Rhinos Foundation so I wonder to what degree he is continuing a bit of his role of being, quite actively, the club's political representative...

Simple review..

1. England is all that matters!

2. Create a pathway...England academy-England knights-England test team..

3.create a "junior 4nations " for the England academy and junior French,aussies & kiwis to be played every year..

4. Send the England knights away every year...tours to png,aus & nz.

5. England to host & tour Australia & nz inbetween world cups.

6. Scrap the loop fixtures in SL so we can fit in a couple of dedicated international weekends during the summer.. as well as having a slightly shorter season..

7. We need a full time England coach that also acts as "director of rugby" to oversee "the pathway"

8. Don't employ ex Leeds players from the last decade..

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Archived