FIXTURES.... Tune in!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Do you like summer rugby to watch ? We play ten home games and four are before the end of March ... after that they’re very intermittent 

You've got to pencil away trips in the challenge cup also ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

19 hours ago, DavidM said:

This is the day you’re reminded how much you need out of this league 

Yep, it's pathetic, 10 home games, 4 of the first 5 at home and massive gaps between leagues. How are clubs suppose to survive with a set up like this??

18 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Looking forward to welcoming you to CP on good Friday! Hopefully a successful year ending in promotion for both our clubs 

Have we agreed to play our home game against you at your place as well yet. ?

18 hours ago, DavidM said:

Do you like summer rugby to watch ? We play ten home games and four are before the end of March ... after that they’re very intermittent 

Probably got the local infants school in Leeds to knock this together. ?

3 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

They obviously don't like travelling, we've probably played our last 5 pre season games down there.

Ah right, sorry chief that one flew right over my head! I thought there was an issue other than a nice bit of well aimed sarcasm. ?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

3 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Ah right, sorry chief that one flew right over my head! I thought there was an issue other than a nice bit of well aimed sarcasm. ?

It's the lowest form of wit they say, but I'm no Oscar Wilde. ???

18 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

They obviously don't like travelling, we've probably played our last 5 pre season games down there.

Why don't you ask your board why we always seem to be at home instead of having a pop ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

23 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Yep, it's pathetic, 10 home games, 4 of the first 5 at home and massive gaps between leagues. How are clubs suppose to survive with a set up like this??

Town did pull out of the 1895 cup - we could have had more home games and who knows even got decent crowds if we played say - Haven, Bradford, Leigh or Widnes ...... The club have to take some blame turning games down.

21 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Town did pull out of the 1895 cup - we could have had more home games and who knows even got decent crowds if we played say - Haven, Bradford, Leigh or Widnes ...... The club have to take some blame turning games down.

What’s that , one game , two at most ? Probably away being us . It’s not Towns fault it’s the restructure of the leagues which has left league one as a shell and an afterthought , deep in the shadows . Fans want league games and the ration in this league is really poor . Even if we had a few of the much derided loop fixtures I don’t think anyone would mind to get more games , and more revenues

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

What’s that , one game , two at most ? Probably away being us . It’s not Towns fault it’s the restructure of the leagues which has left league one as a shell and an afterthought , deep in the shadows . Fans want league games and the ration in this league is really poor . Even if we had a few of the much derided loop fixtures I don’t think anyone would mind to get more games , and more revenues

Yep you right marra 10 league games is enough - no point playing 1 or 2 more over the season - it would just mean opening up the stadium and the bars and having to take money off the fans - far too much hassle.

Hopefully pull out of the CC as well.

5 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Yep you right marra 10 league games is enough - no point playing 1 or 2 more over the season - it would just mean opening up the stadium and the bars and having to take money off the fans - far too much hassle.

Well done in taking the exact opposite interpretation to what I said 

48 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

If we had stayed in it would have been a gamble and noted as a financial risk on the books as we could have had away fixtures which would mean us losing money, quite large amounts from what we have been told. So we would have had to budget for that meaning less to spend on building the squad. Do you think thats a good idea?

Archived